Monday, April 26, 2010

Waitng to get the pictures from the "photoshoot", going to change everything.
My Facebook's profile picture, my blog's picture, MSN display picture & BBM's as well.
:)

Today was fun.
Didn't have to drive to school.
I was all ready by 830am.
But they only arrived at 850am.
Because Aly overslept :p

Ate a total of 4 slices of bread today, a small bowl of salad, a pack of chips :p and yogurtland.
Eh, not a lot what!
I thought I ate a lot.
Not bad actually.

Oh, out of the 4 of us, Aly, Mualz, Va and myself..
2 of us didn't bring our wallet.
1 of us brought our wallet but with no cash and no card in it.
Leaving the last one standing to be our "sugar mama".
Hahaha!

Stayed back from 5ish til 9pm.
Only completed 7.1 and chit-chatted throughout the rest of the time.
Section 5.3 & 5.4 = All graphing = Super lazy Caroline.

Eh, I don't know what to blog already.
I'm going to bathe and head for bed already.
Sisters are not home.
Dajie's at the movies.
Erjie's at her friend's I think.
Sigh, their lives versus mine.
Mine's such a boring one.

OKAY.
I'm super sleepy.
I'm going home after Philosophy class tomorrow.
Shall go to Ralphs and try to clean up the house a little.
Math at 3pm, and I've to rush home for swimming session with the girls.
Then Taekwondo after that.
Yay, calorie burning sessions tomorrow.

I feel fat.
Even though Aly and Mualz both commented I'm skinny.
Sigh.

Okay, I'm going to bathe now.
Be right back be right back be right back.
<3
Xoxo.

No comments: