Saturday, April 17, 2010

It's 303am but I have the urge to blog because something happened.
That is so urgent that I have to blog right now before I sleep!!
A quickie!!

So, I cooked for FA just now.
I cooked 3 batches of the Chicken Pasta, that's not the name but that's what I'm going to call it.
Each batch is 8in x 8in x 2in!
And the leftover after FA was only 1/5 of one of the pan.
I'm so so so so happy!
First cooking for FA is a huge success.
All of them loved it and kept coming back for rounds.
Thank you yah :D

But but because of cooking, I was rushing because I finished cooking at 715pm.
And FA was supposed to start at 730pm.
So when I rushed out and got in the car at 730pm.
And reached at 745pm.

There was NO ONE there.
I shouldn't have rushed.
Oh well.
People started filling the room at only 8pm.
So I seriously had such a long time to pack my food slowly and make my way there.
I didn't speed by the way.

Well, FA ended quite late today.
Today's FA was fun.
The topic is about dating.
And we ended the FA at about 11pm, without even entering the second part of the planned schedule.
We only started and had to end at the introduction.

They were talking about dating, what it meant to us.
And different questions like, is it okay for girls to make the first move.
Is it okay for two people to be unofficial and stuff like that.

The unofficial one made me think of.....
You know should know who you are and the rest should know who am I talking about.
It made me think back of those times when we were singing the closing song and the closing prayer.
I teared.
I had the sudden strong feeling of missing you.
I don't know why, but I did.
I miss you carrying my bag for me.
I miss wearing your white watch every single day when there's school, well almost.
....

Then Kartika told me not to think about it.
I told myself not to.

*sudden end*

Anyway, we stayed at chit-chatted and played the games on the iPad until about 1am.
When we, Cindy, Fel, Rhesa and myself, left the place.
We were the last guests to leave.
I think.
I reached home and....

I couldn't find my house key!!

I called my erjie because she said she was at home just now.
And...
"I'm already at my friend's house at Downtown".
And my dajie is at the Church's retreat.

SHIT, I have no key!!
I cannot enter the house!!

Wanted to stay over at Mualz's house but she's asleep so I didn't want to disturb her.
Kar's house is not an option because it's far and she decided to stay over in the west anyway.
And the rest are all asleep because it was freaking 130am!!

I was retracing my steps in my head.
And the only place I can think of leaving my key behind was in the kitchen.
Because I placed it there after coming back from Ralphs and I had to start cooking immediately.

The last resort: I had to drive to Downtown to get the key from erjie!
I called Kar.
She asked Ming2 to follow me.
Ming2 wanted to pick me up but I was already out of the carpark with my car.
So I told Ming2 to just take my car instead.
He didn't want me to drive because it was late and it was more than 10 miles away..

Yah, so we went Downtown, took the key from my erjie.
(I am so sorry for interrupting you jie!!)
And went to fill gas before sending Ming2 back home.
And I was FINALLY home at about 240am.

I searched for my key on the kitchen counter.
It wasn't there.

I was like... Oh shit!!
It can't be hidden in the bag that I brought out somewhere because I ransacked it 5 times.
At least.
And then I was like...
Oh right! I wanted to bring this other bag just now!
I think it's inside.

I went to the other bag that I wanted to bring to FA.
And there it was.

Omg right?
It's like...
Adventure in the middle of the night.
And now I'm ready to sleep in my PJs and retainers on my bed without my dajie.
And without erjie in the next room.
Yes, I'm alone at home -_-

Oh, remind me to post about the freaky guy who talked to me in Ralphs in my next post.

I better sleep now.
I am so tired, exhausted, worn out.
*sidetrack*
I want to eat at Swirl Art because it looks so damn good -_-
I hate BBM and Twitter because my mom keeps putting pictures of the place at the family chat in BBM and my cousin posted about 3-5 pictures of her yogurt on Twitter.
*gets back on track*
I shall sleep now.
I just took 17 minutes to blog this post.
Wow.
I need to wake up at LATEST 10am tomorrow.

Things to do.
-Keep the clothes in the closet (Just did laundry).
-Do the dishes.
-Do English homework.
-Do Math homework.
-Study Econs.
-Clean up the house.
-Read through Philosophy.

And hopefully start on papers if I can.

IF, IF I wake up at 10am.
I will have about 10 hours to do everything.
Wait no, 8 hours.
I have to prepare and all for Eva's birthday dinner which is at 8pm.

8 hours.
I hope I can accomplish everything!!

I miss Aly and Va so much!!
Haven't seen them since the start of our Spring Break.
And now it's ending in TWO DAYS.
Saturday (which is actually today) is going to be cleaning & homework day.
Sunday is going to be Church+Lunch & finishing the rest of the homework day.

I hate school.
I HAVE TO DRIVE TO SCHOOL NEXT WEEK!!
Means I have to wake up at latest 8am.
Leave the house at latest 820/830am.
Fetch Aly and Mualz.
And head to school.
Now I know how much I depend on Chuang to get to school -_-

I hate the parking in school.
Not that I hate driving to school.

Okay, I really realllyyyyyy have to turn in now.
22 minutes to blog.
When I actually said I wanted to blog a short one!!

Goodnight lovelies.
Xoxo.

No comments: