Friday, April 23, 2010

Green Tea shall be my companion for the next 3 weeks.
Well, hopefully starving will work.
It better work :(

Drank 2 sips of Green Tea and my tummy is not rumbling anymore.
That's a good sign right?

Will most likely head to the gym in 35 minutes.
At 130pm.

FA's at 730pm tonight.
Should I go?

I don't know know if I'm going.
Jie just asked me if I'm going out today.
Is she bringing me out somewhere today?
:D
I haven't been out with her for a while now.

Oh, she just asked me to go EAT with me.
And buy some stuff.
No thank you then.
I have to starve :(
Will probably go out with her another day.
It's just that I ate so much yesterday that I"m feeling SO damn guilty now.

Eh, I have keropok right in front of me.
Hahahaha.
Since 3-4 days ago actually.
And I haven't touch it.
I'm proud of myself.
:D

Okiedokie, back to Math now.
Byebyebye.

Oh my god, I just realized I didn't publish my post.
Anyway, I'm done with my online homework.
Can't do 6 marks worth of questions.
90/96, that's not bad already.
I just don't want to waste my last or last two submission and get it wrong.
I want a 100% thank you very much.
Okiedokie, jie just left.
OH MY GOD.
SHE TOOK MY KEY.
Now I can't go to the gym!
I need the fob.
Dammit.
I've to wait for her to come back.
Oh well, shall do more homework then.

Hold on.
Checking the weather for Erjie.
Hahaha.
My laptop is so screwed up.
I can throw it awayyyyy.

Okay, I'm going to add more boiling water for my GT!
:D
Yay for GT.
Okiedokie, homework again.
Nerd in the house today.

OH, I think that people in Singapore like HAZIQAH should blog more often.
Since I'm blogging so much recently, she should too!!
Janet too!
And and Verna should totally open a new blog just to let me read about her life!
Hahaha.
I MISS YOU GUYS!!
:(
Sorry for the lack of bbm-ing you guys recently.
Been busy driving to school, having class, doing homework, freting over school stuff, driving here and there and finally home.
And because I'm a safe driver, I only check my phone when I'm at the red light.
So don't blame me if I opened your bbm and did not reply.
Hehe, it just simply means that I'm driving.

Alrighty.
I hope Dajie come back soon.
I'm getting sleepy -_-

Okay, I'm going to rest until 130pm.
And start my textbook math homework until my dajie gets home.
THEN go to the gym.
Bah.

See you see you see you.
<3
Xoxo.

No comments: