Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Something happened.
I was freaking out for a good 10 minutes.
But I'm fine now.
Dajie's reaction to it made me feel better.

Anyway, I just reached home not long ago.
I'm going to bathe now.
And it's 1012pm.
I haven't do my English.
So I'm screwed.
I better do it and sleep before 12midnight.

So, I was super lucky today morning.
A spot was literally waiting for me to fill.
I was looking at this guy who seemed to be coming out (but he didn't), from my rear mirror.
Then I look straight and wondered to myself.
Why is that shadow there particularly bright?
So I drove up a bit, and there it was!
An empty place just for me.
Yeah, so Aly and I were early.
Parked at 9am.
We chilled in the car for 20 minutes before heading for class.

After class, chilled with Cynthia, looking at dresses online.
And went to do a little homework.
Then Aly came back from her lunch from Art Institute.
And we went back to the computer area to look at the dresses again.

I'm still stuck from the black&white dress, the red dress and the black&pink dress.
I would be so grateful if you guys could comment about which is THE one that I should get and wear for the USC Banquet.
Thank you very much.
<3

Then after Math class, Mualz and I went to check out the Taekwondo place.
It's pretty small.
But it's really nice.
We had our first trial class.
It was really fun.
He said it wouldn't be a problem for us because we got our basics.
He didn't believe us when we said we have never learnt martial arts before in our lives.
That was quite a compliment.

Well, he said that Mualz was stronger.
While I was the more flexible one.
Eventually before we left, he said that Mualz is more coordinated.
And that I need to get rid of my feminine side.
(Apparently I am too feminine huh)

It's so funny because when he asked us to do push-ups.
I just blurted out that I could not do it.
Well, I can't!
I can never do push-up in Singapore.
Never.
But well, I went down and tried to do it.
And he was like "You're doing it!"
I was quite amazed at myself.
He said that he's going to get rid of those kind of thoughts for me.
Everything and anything is possible.

So, we decided that we really want to take TKD.
Because it's quite fun.
And so we signed up for it straight away.
6 months is the minimum.
I think it's quite okay.
There's the 1 year one but I'll see how it goes after the first 6 months.

He also said that next month, May something, there's an exam.
The exam where you take to see if you are able to advance to the next belt.
He said he believe by then Mualz and I can go to the Yellow belt.
I feel so lousy at this point.
I'm only at White belt..
):

Oh well, it takes time!
And he said if we crank up our 2 sessions/week to 3 sessions/week in the future, we can get our Black belt in 2-3 years.
That is IF we're that committed.
Yup.

Thursday's going to be Hiphop with Cynthia and Mikka I think.

I'm thinking if I should go add more classes because I really want to learn more stuff.
If there's a will, there's a way right?
Next up is Tango, Ballet, Piano and Flute.
Those are the main ones that I really want to learn in life.
Hm, I shall go call the Ballet place up.

This 4 weeks is going to be a tough one for me.
I'm pushing myself to the limit.
Studying, doing homework, Taekwondo, Hiphop, Tango and hopefully Gym.
All because of the Banquet.
Yeah, if there's a goal, there is just enough force in me to drive myself to reach it.
There you go.
Now you know something else about me.

Oh, not forgetting our dieting of course.
Aly, Cyn, Mualz and myself are actually doing quite well.
Not eating like food food.
We only ate like salad, carrots, (my wheat bread for me), and yogurt.
Maybe yogurt is the sinful one there.
But hey, we're doing good here.

I believe that in 4 weeks.
We can definitely, without a doubt, duhhhh, lose weight!
:D

Especially with the help of TKD.
I know I'm new, but hey, being new doesn't mean that they won't push us.
And that we won't sweat!

I'm looking forward to next week because I won't have to drive to school.
Sorry for being so random.
Wait, why am I apologising on my own blog?
Hahaha.

Well, something's wrong with the car.
Again.
Somehow the "Service Engine Soon" light is back on.
I told my sister maybe it's because I hit the bump in the school parking lot.
(By the way, it's not that I don't know how to drive, no matter how slow I get, and I really mean slow to the extent that it may even be called stopping, sometimes (rarely) I still hurt the bump, I don't know why!! I'm so annoyed...)
I'm just going to ignore it this time.
I just sent you in for servicing man.
Don't screw up on me now.

Maybe it's because this car is getting old.
Since 4 years ago I think.
Damn.
That's long.

Eh, I'm really confused.
I don't know which dress to buy.
Look at how indecisive I am!
I think, THINK, I have decided to get the 15" for MBP.
But now it's a different thing to scratch my head about.
Dress.

I really like all 3.
I'm so confused.
The black&white one is the most expensive: $350.
The red one is super slightly cheaper: $345.
The black&pink one is the cheapest, duh: $308.

But that's without the discount which is 20% by the way.
So it's going to be about...
$280, $276 and $246.40.
That's in US Dollars btw.

PLEASE HELP ME CHOOSE.
I really like all of them.
GAH.

:(

*Explode*

Okay, I'm going to bathe now.
It's already 1033pm.
Die.
Homework to do homework to do.
Byebyebye.
<3
Xoxoxo.

No comments: