Sunday, April 18, 2010

Had a lot of fun during dinner just now!
All of us were quite crazy after eating.
I think there's something in the food.
*Hmmmm*
Hahahaha, but seriously, we were all surprisingly very happy and laugh-y and mad somehow.

It was fun though.
I think there's a lot of photos.
But not of me.
Hahahaha.
SOME of me, but not all :)

I took about 3/4 polaroids!
And I think Eva is so light -_-
ARGH, lose weight dammit.

Drove home from Archstone (my 2nd home now).
I can probably drive home with my eyes closed.
NOT.
I am going crazy.
Because I'm THAT sleepy....

Ahhhh.
Going to finish up my English before I head for the bed that is calling me to sleep now.

Shall go to Church tomorrow.
Then come back and do Math.
And sleep by latest 11pm tomorrow.
I need to wake up at latest 745am the next day.
Have to drive to school -_-

I am so tired.
Byebyebye <3

No comments: