Thursday, April 15, 2010

The rest of my spring break, other than doing homework, rotting, socializing, six flags and church, I shall update my already-full-with-songs ipod with new Chinese songs :)

Need more Chinese songs.
Need more English songs too.
Shall delete the songs that I don't really listen to.
Okiedokie, I'm watching Spongebob right now.

I'm going to have to visit the doctor soon.
I woke up at 7ish am because of my coughing.
And almost vomitted thrice within 2 minutes.
After that, when I eventually woke up at about 11:15 ish am, I can't breathe because my nose was blocked.
And I was sneezing non stop.

Also, I was feeling cold.
After that, I felt hot.

I hate this feeling.
Okiedokie, I'm going to eat something right now.
Then I'm going to eat my medicine and drink honey water.
:(

I hate being sick.
Okiedokie, will blog later again.
<3

No comments: