Saturday, April 17, 2010

Holy Crap.
I woke up at 930.
And had my alarm snoozing off for every 5 minutes.
I eventually woke up, 3/4 awake anyway, at 10ish.

And I fell back asleep until 1250pm.

HOLY CRAP.
I've decided to cut some of the things on my to do list and leave it for tomorrow instead.

Things to do.
-Keep the clothes in the closet (Just did laundry).
-Do English homework.
-Do Math homework.
-Do the dishes.
-Study Econs.
-Clean up the house.
-Read through Philosophy.


I only have so little time before preparing for Eva's birthday.
Have to ask if I'm going with the rest.
Or am I driving on my own.

Okay, I better start my stuff now.
I shall do English and Math web assignment first.
Then I shall bathe and keep the clothes.
And start on my Math (book) assignment.
If I have time, I'll do the dishes.

At least 6 hours.
No, 5 hours.
It's going to be a hell of a traffic going to North Hollywood for dinner later.
Dinner's at 8pm.
And I've to leave by 645pm I guess.
7pm is going to be such a bitch.
Traffic I mean.

Okiedokie.
Watching Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase.
1pm-2.30pm.
Hehe, one hour to go.
I shall do my homework while watching it.

Byebyebye <3

No comments: