Thursday, April 22, 2010

TODAY WAS FUN.
But, today = dieting FAIL.
Well, just for today!
I promise.
Hahahah.
So, Aly and I went out after Philo class.
For the first time!

Went to Saks Fifth Avenue at Rodeo Drive.
Was given all-day free validation by this woman working there.
But we only stayed for one hour-ish.
Firstly, we went to the woman's clothes building.
Turns out the evening dresses are on the 5th floor of men's clothes building.
We crossed the road.
Went over.
Got lost a little.
Looked at the super little amount of dresses that they had available.
Took a handful to try.
Just for fun of it.

We looked like Chinese dancers, server and I don't know what else.
IT WAS SO FUNNY.
Hehehe, the ones that I liked, the 3 of them.
Are ALL not available at the stores.
So I have to get them online.
The good thing about it is that I can return it to the stores if I don't like it.

We decided to have lunch.
Soup Plantation.
Just because Aly have never tried that and that I have to get home to take change for hiphop class.
WE ATE SO MUCH.
First time eating so much there.
I'm not even kidding.
Omgosh, never going with Aly ever again.
Hahahah, kidding.
So, after we're done with filling our stomach to the extent that it's about to explode any second....
We played with the food...
I know we're not supposed to.
But we did anyway.

IT WAS SICK.
Super sick.
And Aly tried half a spoon of the horrible mixture that we created.
Damn.
Nasty.
But, she said that it's not that bad actually.
Oh well, now you know what kind of friends I hang out with.
The weird ones :P

I'm kidding Aly.
I love youuuuu.
But I secretly hate you at the same time!
:D
I'm sure you know that.

Went back to school for Math.
It was kinda fun today.
Only for the first 2 minutes.
We sang Happy Birthday to our Professor.
And stuff.
Yup.

Then I went over to Mualz's house to chill for an hour.
And off to Hiphop class I go.
Truthfully, I prefer Studio Wu's class back in Singapore.
I don't really like this teacher.
Probably will look for another class or something.
It's like...
In Singapore, for every 8 counts they teach you, they'll really teach you until you got the 8 counts perfect before continuing right?
This teacher just simply show you the moves 2-3 times.
And off you go.
There's no teaching in the class.
That's the part where I dislike the most.
And especially since it's my first time, I really thought that she should at least show me or something.
Not a really good first impression.
*Starts to look for another Hiphop class*

I was thinking.
I think I'm just going to concentrate of different dances.
Like Tango, Salsa and Ballet.
I want and need to be more feminine.
Aside from Taekwondo of course.

Okiedokie, next story of the day...
Went to fetch Va after Hiphop.
Rushed down to Century City.
Caught the movie "How To Train Your Dragon" in 3D.
Together with Aly too.

It. Is. Super. Duper. Uber. Awesome.
I am desperate to have Night Fiery as my pet now.
(I'm such a cuckoo, I almost typed "Fiery" as "Diety" because I moved my hands a button to the left. Which screwed everything up. If you know what I mean."

For those who haven't had the chance to watch it, you better go find a videostore or go download online or something.
You cannot miss this movie!
At first I thought it'll be stupid.
But no, it's really THAT good!!
<3

-abrupt end-

Oh, did I mention Aly and I were so lucky in the morning again?
We got a space at about 910ish.
So we chilled in the car until 920am before heading for class.
And when I came back in the afternoon, I parked at the exact SAME spot!
How cool is that.
Hahahaha.
Oh well.

Hm, what else happened today..
Let me see....

OH, food.
First was 2 slices of bread in the morning.
(To prevent gastric!)
Then it was Souplantation, or what I call Souppie.
Salad, a super small portion and I really mean small portion of pasta, 2 cups of soup that I didn't finish, and one blueberry muffin which is awesome.
And a bit of ice cream.
After that, we had a medium popcorn to share for the 3 of us during the movie.

Total calories: infinite.

I'm dead.
And my only solution for tomorrow is to gym.
Yes, I've been saying this for ages and ages and ages.
But I'm going to make sure I really gym by hunting for my tennis shoes and place it outside so that I wouldn't have any excuses to not go to the gym anymore.
And and for the fact that I have to fit into my dress perfectly.
With my hopefully-I'll-achieve-by-then figure.
HAHAHA.

I'm quite happy.
I can fit into the size 2 dresses.
Duh, my jeans are size 2.
And that size 4 is too big for me.
I think when I first came here.
I grew into a size 4.
I'm glad that I can say goodbye to that forever now.
Now it's time to move on to a size 0 :)

Yay.
Okay, I'm only going to wash up and bathe tomorrow instead.
I CAN SLEEP IN TOMORROW.
I am sooooo glad!
And for the fact that I do not have to drive to school anymore!
:D

Okiedokie, I'm going to wash up, wash my face, brush my teeth, wear my retainers, remove contacts, apply eye cream, wear my specs, watch a little tv, and go to sleep.

Tomorrow's plan is simple.
Gym, start on 1000 words essay, start on Philosophy essay and another essay on Yoga class, and do a little Math.
I have the whole day.
Unless Mualz decide to really go hiking....
It's so hard to contact her now that I don't know what's our plan anymore.

Hehe, okiedokie, will probably blog some random thing later again.
See ya lovelies.
<3
Xoxoxo.

No comments: