Monday, April 19, 2010

First day of dieting.
Yes, I said I won't eat at all - the definition of starving.
But I did.
Why?
I don't want my gastric to come back.
Once it does, it's going to be such a hassle.

Didn't go to the gym also.
Planned to go from 6-7pm so that I can do my Math homework.
But I ended up going out with Mualz.
To AT&T, Yogurtland and sending her back to school.
I just reached home 30 minutes ago, at 630pm.
Yay, failed gymming plan.
As usual.

What I ate for today:
Breakfast - 2 slices of bread.
Lunch - 2 slices of bread, about 5 small thingys of Va's snack, 3 thin slices of apple, and about 5 sticks of baby carrots.
Dinner - Yogurtland! (My cup was 1/3 full with yogurt; the healthy ones: Strawberry, Plain and the not-so healthy: coffee. The rest of the cup was filled to the brim with fruits: Mango, Strawberry, Pineapple, Lychee. & a little contrast: Peanuts, Almonds & Choc Chip.)

*The bread I eat is those with Double Fiber.
HAHAHAHA.
To make me not have constipation.
Prevention!!

Then I bought 2 packs of my Brown Rice Tea with a hint of Matcha from Nijiya.
I butt-parked twice today.
Both were quite straight.
I'm quite happy with myself.

*Note to self: Go on the freeway at least 10 times before May 11th!

I need to find dress for the USC Banquet.
Hence the dieting with Aly and Mualz.
Needless to say, Aly the crazy ass one didn't eat anything except carrots.
Yup, those baby carrots that I stated above..
I stole from her.
Mualz and I still ate a bit.
But but, Aly just blogged that she snacked!
& her snacks are keropok.
Lebih parah yah Aly!!
Hahahahah :D

And it goes without saying how our dieting plan only partly worked.
Because, well, we didn't really eatttt.
But we backed out on our plans to exercise.
Aly didn't go spinning.
& I didn't end up at the gym.

Boooo.

Okay, dieting goes on for the next 4 weeks.
Except next week!
Yes Alyssa, Friday next week, SHABUSHABU.
It's going to be Meat Day at Nijiya and we should pamper ourselves.
:D

So so, tomorrow Mualz and I are going to go drop by the Taekwondo place.
Then on Wednesday, Aly, Mualz and I are going to watch movie after class.
Thursday is going to be another movie session but this time with Va after her class ends!
Probably shopping in the afternoon with Aly since she've no class after 930am, and I have a 4 hours break!
Friday's going to be another dress-hunting with Mualz, Va and myself.
Aly's mom is still here so she can't make it.

This sucks because Saks Fifth Avenue is having a 20% sale now.
That ends on Thursday.
Thursday is the collection/pick-up day.
And I've things going on until Thursday!
And all of the dresses I saw online so far are all on Saks!
I am annoyed.
Grrrr.

Anyway...

We have 3 Saturdays coming up before my parents come.
This Saturday... Mualz want to hike the Santa Monica Mountain.
(I didn't even know there was a mountain at SM.)
Next Saturday is going to be.. I don't know.
Since Mualz have AGS event the whole day.
The following Saturday, 8 of May, is going to be 6Flags!!
We're going to celebrate Va's birthday at 6Flags with a lot of people coming along.
And we're going to make everyone go up on the rides.
We don't care if they are scared of height or not.
It's for the adrenaline rush!
And we'll probably get so crazy that we just want to stay in 6Flags forever and ever.

I don't know what to blog anymore.
Hmmm.

OH YA.
I AM SO ANNOYED WITH MY ENGLISH TEACHER!!
Okay, going to calm myself down because I've been through this phase in the morning.
I was pissed and cussing for 30 minutes I think.
Then I decided not to be so angry because I do not want wrinkles.

Hehe :)

Okay, it's 727pm!!
Going to bathe now!
And start homework at 8pm hopefully..
2 hours of Math homework.
And it's time to do facial mask!
I need to pamper myself after a morning of being irritated.
Then I'm going to sleep at latest 11:59pm.
HAHAHA.
Anytime before the clock strikes 00:00!

Okiedokie, bathing time.
<3
Xoxoxo.

No comments: