Monday, April 5, 2010

Title of the first post:
meeet olin: my biggest bimbo

HAHAHHA! she just gave me permission to blog about her bimbo moment!
so being a retard who is completely bored, i opened tabs and then i realised i had 3 tabs. 1 for fb, and TWO for olin’s blog! and she only has one blog so guess what? TWO TABS DEDICATED TO THE SAME FUCKING PAGE! holy kemoley! am i lame or what!
and the stoopid part is olin, the slowtard, took like forever to realise my lameness and went ” huh? i only have one blog” HAHAHAH! stupid shit.
so just so that you can imagine her face when she huh me idiotically, HERE IS HER PICTUREE!!! MUAHAHAH! imma post the funniest picture of her ever! wait, lemm find first ahahah!



YESS IT JUST HAS TO BE THIS PICTUREEEE! hahahahaha!
I LOVE YOU OLINNY! YOUR BIMBONESS AND BIG MOUTH WILL ALWAYS LIGHT UP MY DARK SHADY DAYS! HAHAH!

Second post:
of beauty and narcissism

WTF OLIN VERY DAMN FUCKING FUNNEH LAH! i told her i was lazy to tag and went all dramatic on me and went ” alyssa… lazy to tag?? ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!!”
HA HA! VERY FUNNY HORR! hahahaha!
it is pretty funny actually XD
anyways i think i somehow look prettier in olin’s cam! check me out! im one hot sexy mama!
hahaha yeah im very thickskinned when im high XD
but i really think i look nice lah :p

*insert pictures*

hahaha i bugged her to go post photos XD
okok, i shall go and sleep. i procrastinate enough alr XD im one of those super weirdoes who procrastinates on sleeping -_-
nightynight world:D
and olin who’s gonna be reading this as soon as im done hahahah!






Tell me if that is HIGHlarious or what?!
By the way, my friends....
Please pardon Alyssa being super thick-skinned.
HAHAHAH.

She just tweeted about me again -_-
@carolfebrianty: the self proclaimed "hilarious" bimbo who has a big mouth! Yes you should always be bimbotic to make everyone happy:D

I should huh?
I think no one really knows how cuckoo and bimbo I can be once you actually get to know me.
I don't know if that's a good thing or bad one.
Oh well.
At least I made Alyssa's day!!
Love you too Aly!!
See you see you see you tomorrow.
Hopefully you can stay in school tomorrow with me during my super boring long ass break!
<3

No comments: