Friday, April 9, 2010

I just came back not long ago from running my errands.
I haven't wash my stinky bag though.
I'm not going to bring that anyway.
I think.
Or I might be.
I think I should wash it now.
Hahaha.
So, I went to the bank to deposit my checks and withdrew a hundred bucks.
Just because I'm lacking of cash...
After that, I went to T-Mobile.
But the store I went to, doesn't have my Curve 8900 so they have to MAIL the new one to me instead.
It's going to take like 5-7 business days.
So I've to survive with my screwed up phone for my entire trip in SF.

Just packed my luggage.
Only 3/4 done though.
It's already 3, leaving for the airport in an hour plus, two.
They might want to go KC Boba first.
We're addicted I tell you, we are.

I think I'm bring too many stuff.
My luggage is KINDA full even before I leave..

Clothes.
6 tops,
2 jumper thingy,
2 jeans,
2 shorts,
1 skirt,
1 harem pants,
a lot of leggings (different colours to choose from),
6 sets of undergarments,
2 jackets,
2 belts,
Slimming pants (HAHHAHA),

Electronics.
DSLR & charger,
BB charger,
Polaroid, films, album,

Toiletries.
Toothbrush,
Pads,
Facial Wash,
Make up remover (3 bottles btw),
Cotton wool,
Perfume,

I wanted to bring my hair straightener,
but I think there's no time for me to straighten my hair anyway.

I think I'm going to remove one set of clothes.
I think I've too many.
We're still going to shop there...
I need space in my luggage.

Okay, removed one top and my harem pants.

Okay, back to packing brb.

No comments: