Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I MADE SMORES BROWNIE AGAIN.
You might ask why am I so excited...
Well...
Out of the FOUR times I baked with a crust at the bottom...
TODAY WAS THE FIRST TIME IT ACTUALLY WORKED!!

Woohooo!!!

Okay, so today was fun.
It's Mitch's birthday...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH :D
I love youuuuuu!
I'm sorry that I didn't have dinner with you.
And that I didn't celebrate it with you.
I'll make it up some other time okay.
Maaf!
<3

Alyssa, Mualz and Va came over to my house after slacking in school until like, 630pm.
Before heading to my house we went to Simpang to get food for Aly's mom and sis, and dropped it at her house.
Aly and Mualz stayed downstairs at the library, yes I have a library in my condo, to study for the upcoming exams.
Va came up and she did her math homework.
& she kept laughing while I was prepping my baking stuff.
She said she've never seen someone bake -_-
So yah, I was being laughed at hahaha.
THANKS A LOT VA :p
I'm kidding, <3

Then the food at we ordered from Singapore Express came.
Aly and Mualz came up.
I swear they are so impatient!!
HAHAHA.
Had to ring my doorbell twice in like, less than one minute.
So annoying right HAHAHA.
Don't worry, I still love you guys!!

Yeah, so ate and talked.
I swear they talked about the most ridiculous stuff ever.
Friends like them make your whole life more.... fun?
I don't know.
Hahahha.

They're all home now!
I'm going to bathe and sleep too....
It's 1145pm.
By the time I bathe, it'll be 0015.
Then I'm going to hairdry my hair until 0030.
AND SLEEP.
I am so sleepy.
Tomorrow is the last day of school!
SPRING BREAK!!
Okay, I'm going to bathe now.

Byebyebye.

No comments: