Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm still studying for my Philosophy Exam tomorrow.
It's already almost 1am.
And I only had 4 hours of sleep last night.
I'm dying -_-

I drove from my house to Mualz's house, and from her house to the restaurant.
It was pretty fine actually.
Va said that! :D
Except for the fact that I hit the curb while exiting Mualz's carpark.
That curb kills almost everyone and their car.
I'm just really really thankful that nothing happened to the car.
If not I'll be so depressed that it's not even funny.
I think driving is not as scary.
Especially when you are not driving with a family member sitting next to you.
Somehow when my sister is with me in the car, I feel like the pressure on my driving multiplies by like infinity.
Just now with Va, I was pretty calm.
I was joking and talking with her throughout.
And even got "lost", technically we were on the right road because I can memorise the road to Mualz's house already, but I couldn't turn left when I had to because the car on the left did not allow me to change lane for nuts -_-
And that continued on for 2 traffic lights.
So I had to detour and go a longer way.
Oh well.
It was fun.

Okay, I better read through my notes once again...
I just finish writing two foolscap papers on the main points for the exam.
Yes, we somehow know which are the important ones that we need to know, and that will mostly appear on the paper.
I'm quite scared for the paper, but excited at the same time because it is our very first exam for Philosophy.
This means, after this exam, it's no more about Hinduism and their Gods.
It's going to be about another religion the next lesson.
Either Taoism, Confucianism or Buddhism.

Okay, I'm going to read the final time and head to bed.
I'm super sleepy.
That you won't even believe how sleepy I am.
Hehe, okay I'm going to stop this post now.
Goodnight lovelies.

No comments: