Thursday, April 29, 2010

I shall go to the gym at 9pm.

Oh, my heels are here.
Yesterday.
And today my dress is here.
I am a super happy girl.
I'm going to try the dress on in a second.

Hold on!!

OMGOSH.
I love the dres.
You shall only see how it looks on me when the Banquet pictures are up!
:)
I like my heels too.
Yay.

Mommy's so cute.
She was like saying how she knew which one I'll pick out of the few dresses I showed her.
And she said she knows my taste.
Hahaha.

Oh, and the other day..
She asked me to bbm my jie to ask where is she, then before that we're talking about me taking taekwondo and how she want me to take cooking&piano classes.
Then I told her, mommy, I want to take ballet & flute classes also, but so many.. I'll die.
Then Mommy went like "your jie so galak meh?"
I was confused.. "galak?? why?"
And she replied "ohhh, wrong info. i think I ask you to ask jie where is she and you answered i'll die".
HAHAH SO CUTE.
Random picture:
Just because I am glad that it's the weekend!
:D


OKAY, it's 645pm now.
9pm, I must gym!
I don't care how much my legs hurt.
I need to lose all of my fats.

Okiedokie.
I WILL BLOG AGAIN LATER.
It's the weekend so my blog will be quite alive.
<3
Xoxo!

No comments: