Monday, April 5, 2010

Okay, okay.
I shall blog before my shower and study time.
I just woke up from uh, a two hour nap I think.
I was looking so dead today but somehow I was being SUPER talkative.
Don't ask me why.
I'm just that weird.
Hehe :)

So, I slept at 1am last night and woke up at 6am today.
I know right, it's just insane!
For me to wake up in the morning is already like woah, and now it's SIX am that I'm talking about?
Who is shocked by this news other than me?
I'm sure everyone is.

So, you must be wondering why the hell would I even wake up at dusk.
Well, I had to send my car for servicing.
My sister was supposed to do so since the "Service Engine Soon" light came on.
But she never did it, so I figured I'll go on my own.
Since it is my car now.
The responsibilities that is coming along with having a car and driving on your own.
It was supposed to be done by 4pm today.
I received a call from an Unknown Number during my Math quiz.
It was obviously BMW but I can't pick it up because it's during the quiz.
They left me a voicemail.
I thought they were just going to say that you know, my car's done and it's ready to be picked up.
But the guy on the other line said well, they fixed everything, replaced the front brakes and SO MANY other things (I am not kidding you) but somehow the "Service Engine Soon" light was still on.
So they assume it's the programming of the car.
And it takes quite some time according to that guy.
So he said it SHOULD be done by tomorrow afternoon.
I hope it will though.

Now I realize how inconvenient is it to NOT have a car.
Had to get Chuang to send me home today because Jie was "somewhere very far" according to her.
And oh well, I didn't drive to school so technically "not having my car" is not an excuse.
But Chuang was supposed to drop me off at BMW to pick my car up.
Oh well.

Btw, I went to Chan's office with Mualz just now.
And apparently I really did screw up my mini-exam.
So, for one answer, I know the answer is "increase" but my hand defied my brain and wrote down "decrease".
There goes one mark.
Another one, I had the workings done, it was the correct equation with the right values inserted.
However, I didn't get the answer.
I can even screw up a simple math equation..
Another mark just vanished.
One more, I wrote down "inelastic" as my answer.
For I-don't-know-what-reasons, I decided to cancel the "in" in front.
And guess which is the correct answer?
Yeap, you guessed it, "inelastic" was the right answer.
And another one, well, he marked mine wrongly.
He did his Answer Key and wrote the wrong answer for one question.
And I had the right answer.
So another mark goes to me.

I'm not that pleased actually.
I really screwed it up.
It goes to show how studying helps.
I didn't really study, only read the notes you see, before the exam.
Or mini-exam.
Whichever you want to call it.
It doesn't really matter.

Okay, so now it's 1040pm!!
I better go bathe and be ready to study by 11pm.
Going to study until at least 1am.
I still have my 4 hours break tomorrow.
4 hours - lunch time (probably an hour plus) = 2 hours plus of doing Math.

Okay, geek mode on.
Goodnight in advanced!
<3

No comments: