Friday, April 23, 2010

Eh add 2 more Oranges to that list.
Hahaha.
10 Oranges and a Banana.
Btw, just to let you guys know, it's not those big oranges.
It's like those Oranges that you can get during CNY period.
The small Oranges.
Those yummy seedless small tiny Oranges!
<3

Hehehe, I'm going to be alone at home tonight.
I shall gym at night instead then.
Probably going at 8pm?
It's 630pm now.
When night falls, my laziness on the meter rises like crazy.
So I'm not going to make any promises that I will go to the gym tonight.
But if I really end up not going to the gym, I'll just do sit up, no matter how painful it would be.
I'm watching The Biggest Loser.
I feel skinny.

Is that be feeling bad?
I think so.

Shit, I'm hungry.
HOW.
I did it for 7 hours.
But can I survive the next 5/6 hours of starving?
I should brush my teeth.
But but, my poor tummy :(

EH I don't care already.
I'm going to eat something.
Maybe cereal.
I'm too hungry -_-
Too hungry to be true.

But nevermind right????
:(

Just took 3/4 of a bowl of cereal (Special K's Chocolate Delight) with some Chocolate milk.
My dinner.
That's my dinner!
Eh, the milk not that nice.
I'm quite disappointed.
I should have just had the cereal itself.
Boohoo.
Increase my calorie intake.
Grr.
Nevermind.
Calcium.
Good for my bones...

Eh how, I'm done with the bowl.
But now I'm munching on cereal.
HAHAHA.
Failure.

Eh, I'm not going to the gym already.
I'm damn sleepy.
And lifeless now.
I might even sleep super ultra early tonight.
Shall just do sit ups after my sister leave for CG tonight.
Her CG sounds fun.
Just board games and more games for tonight.
But I'm not following even though she invited me to.
Because like I just said, I'm too sleepy to do anything..
:(
Boring Friday.
Tomorrow's Saturday.
Have plans for tomorrow.
I think photoshoot thingy.
Afternoon MIGHT be shopping.
After that is GNO, Girls Night Out.
Having dinner with a few of the girls :)
That'll be fun.
Resting day is just for today.
Might do homework again at night before heading to sleep.
:)

Eh how.
I'm munching now.
HAHAHAHA.
Will not eat anything 3 hours before I sleep.
:)

No comments: