Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Finally back from SF.

Glad to be back.
LA is not as cold as SF.
But SF is a nice town because public transport there is awesome.

Had so much food there.
That I feel like I'm super extremely obese to the point that I can't grow any fatter.
The plan now is to lose weight like crazy with Aly, Mualz and Chuang.
Hahaha.
Die, one month away.
I mean USC Banquet.
First thing to do is lose weight.
Then find a dress.
Then a pair of heels to go along with it.
Can't wait for the banquet.
:)


Okay, the conclusion of the SF trip.
In summary/point kind of way.
Too many things to write.
I will do a long elaborated post tomorrow.
I'm pretty worn out right now.

-Sore legs.
Due to all of the walkings.
Out of the 5 days, we only rented a car for a day for the trip to Napa Valley and Berkeley.
We walked more than 2 miles on this evening just to have dinner at this restaurant.
It was crazy.
Cynthia and I were dying.
Our legs wanted to collapse right there.

-Ruined mood, due to polaroid, bracelet and necklace.
First, I was so stupid to forget to change my settings from "home" to "sunny".
So out of the 8 polaroids, 4 were okay...
I mean, you can see everything, it's just that it's TOO bright.
But the other 8 were just.
Light.
You can't see anything.
Except our outline.
I am depressed.
I am SO stupid to the extent that I feel like I'm the stupid-est person in the whole wide world.

Then, my bracelet BROKE.
It broke when I was going up the bus.
We heard the pearls, not real don't worry, drop and bouncing off the floor.
I am so annoyed.
I really really like that bracelet :(
I have half of it in my bag right now.
The other half is still on the floor at the bus stop at Union Square :(
I hope no one tripped on it.

Last but not least, my necklace.
Well, it was bought from Mangdu, super cheap but pretty....
It had the Eiffel Tower, a heart and this circle thingy.
I was washing my face just now...
When I realized that the tower was missing.
I was so depressed.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

-Grew fat
That summed the whole trip pretty well.
We ate, and ate, and ate, and ate somemore.
Tritip sandwich from Mocca Cafe was AWESOME.
I bought 5 back to LA.
3/4 for my sister and her friends.
And one for myself.
Yum.
Haven't have it actually.
It's in the fridgeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
I feel so fat.

-Fell sick, again
Bathed at night on this one night.
And fell sick straight away.
Cough, flu and sore throat.
All back to haunt me.
I almost vomitted yesterday morning, or was it today?
Yeah, I was coughing when I was about to brush my teeth.
And I felt like puking so bad.
But I can't force it out.
So, yeah.

-1000 photos
Well, technically not a thousand photos anymore.
There were more than a thousand.
But I deleted quite a number.
So there's only about 900-ish photos left.
But for 5 days...
Or rather 4 days (I did not bring it out for the 2nd day because it was shopping day).
I think that's pretty crazy.

Okay, I will blog about the trip in detail....
And upload the photos....
As soon as I can.

I am going to sleep in tomorrow. (YES!!)
And watch tv and use the laptop tomorrow.
And TRY to do my homework so I don't have to rush my weekened.
And TRY to go to the gym tomorrow.
And starve myself tomorrow, or maybe only have the tritip sandwich :)

It's Mingming's and Robin's housewarming dinner tomorrow.
Then Friday, Mualz and I are still thinking of what to do.
Saturday is Six Flags (YAY!!)
Sunday is Church and Homework day.
MONDAY IS SCHOOL (BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO).

Will so have Monday Blues this coming Monday.
Okiedokie, I'm going to continue watching my show with my Jie now.
Leverage!
And go to sleep at latest 12.
I need to lose weight.

Shit this.
Okay, goodnight lovelies :)

No comments: