Thursday, April 8, 2010

Looking at SF's weather on http://www.weather.com/ right now.
Looking through the weather conditions for the next 10 days.
The only important dates are the next 5 days actually.

It's going to be pretty cold.
I think I'm going to bring my UGGs, my flats, and one more boots.
& one or two coats just to make sure I can choose before heading out at the hotel.

Still thinking how many sets of clothes would be just right.
Waiting for Mualz and Fel to finalize the itinerary, and I'll decide then.
I'll probably bring 2 extra sets on top of the number of sets I plan to bring.
So that I can choose as well.
Not going to bring so many because we're planning to shop there.

So exciting.
I can't wait actually.
I can't believe I actually forgot that I was going to SF at all.
I just wished Aly, Va and a few more people could come to make it merrier :(
But, either way, it's cool that I'm actually going out of LA with my own friends.
Kinda.
Hundredsssss of pictures to be taken, I hope.

I'm going to post the weather of SF right here.
Just because I feel like it :)
And I'm going to post ANOTHER entry later to remind myself on what are the things that I need to bring.

Okay, I'm so tired.
My neighbour is being so annoying.
OH, I need to wake up earlier tomorrow.
Need to run errands.
1) Go to the Management Office to ask them to make another bob (I don't know if it's the right spelling), for me, and
2) To go T-Mobile to hopefully exchange my phone on the spot, hopefully.
3) Bank, deposit checks and withdraw money.
4) Wash my bag with that smelly coffee smell on it.
5) To decide what size luggage I should bring, how many sets of clothes to bring..... and all that, and,
6) To actually pack my luggage.

I need to complete all of that tasks by LATEST 3-4pm.
Flight's at 7pm.
So I have to reach the airport by 5pm or something.
I wouldn't want to miss my flight huh.
But I don't need to rush too because one of my friends have class until either 3/4-ish.
Can't really remember.
I better sleep soon so that I can wake up at latest 10am.
I almost typed 10pm.
I am so worn out, I am not kidding you.

The weather at SF!
Quite sad that it's going to rain on one/two days.
That sucks huh.
AH, I really want to shop.
Can't wait.
Haven't shop since I came back here.
That was, like, 2 months ago.
(Y) Awesomecakes.

Friday, 9 April 2010
Sunny, 0% Precipitation.
High: 17°C
Low: 10°C

Saturday, 10 April 2010
Mostly Cloudy, 10% Precipitation.
High: 13°C
Low: 11°C

Sunday, 11 April 2010
Rain/Wind, 90% Precipitation.
High: 12°C
Low: 11°C

Monday, 12 April 2010
Few Showers, 30% Precipitation.
High: 12°C
Low: 9°C

Tuesday, 13 April 2010
Partly Cloudy, 10% Precipitation.
High: 12°C
Low: 9°C

Wednesday, 14 April 2010
Partly Cloudy, 10% Precipitation.
High: 11°C
Low: 8°C

No comments: