Thursday, April 8, 2010

Fuck.

I'm so pissed today that I'm swearing on my blog.

A few bad things happened today.

First, this dude beside me in Philo class decided to start my day off by making my bag smell like coffee.
Yes, he spilled his whole cup of coffee and my bag was one of the victim.
It stinks SO BAD.
Fuck.

Second, I was trying to clean it up by pouring water over it.
It didn't work.
I decided to put my perfume on my bag.
It dropped on the spot that wasn't contaminated by coffee....
But Vera Wang's Princess perfume + coffee is the WORST combination ever.
Don't try it at home.
It was so smelly that I decided to wash my bag in the restroom.

Third, while I was cleaning it up (with water, not in the bathroom), for I don't know whatever reason.
Water went into my Blackberry keypad.
It was on the table and somehow water travelled in there.
Now my Blackberry is fucking screwed.
The scroll can't work for nuts.
Hence the reason why I haven't been BBM-ing since 12pm-ish.

Such bad luck right?
And now I just found out my fucking lousy result for Econs Exam #2.
Now my average is only a fucking C, 75%.
FML.

Screw today.

On the other side.

Philo class was crazy.
Half the class decided to self-proclaim holiday.
My professor was so pissed that she decided to check the attendance.
And decided to give us, those who actually showed up for class, extra credit.
So that was nice.

Another thing that made me KINDA happy is that...
My Math teacher decided to be lenient while marking our 3rd exam.
Because Mualz and I thought we'll screw it up.
But we ended up with a quite okay mark.
For me it's okay.
But she loved her mark which was a 92.
I hated mine because I got an 88 and I lost 5 marks because of a fucking stupid reason.
So there goes my 93 score and another thing to add on my bad-luck-for-the-day list.

I just came back from Yoga class.
That's for my Philo extra credit by the way.
Yes, another extra credit.
It was almost the same as the Yoga classes I attended in Singapore.
I kinda miss Yoga now.

But whatever.
Not in the mood to think about anything.
I just want to forget everything that happened today.
Because it's the beginning of my Spring break!
I'm going to rest for the next 5 days (SF Trip).
And do homework before heading back to school.

I need to fucking pull my freaking socks up.
Okay, I'm going to bathe to cool myself off.
Byebye.

No comments: