Saturday, April 24, 2010

EH SHOOT.
I just woke up!
It's 11am.
And the "photoshoot" is at 2pm.
How to go to the gym.
Damn it.
!@#$

Less than 3 hours.
Cyn have to fetch me because Dajie took the car.
So probably 2 hours ish left.
1 hour of bathing and preparing.
And if I'm going to the gym..
It's not going to be enough because I take my own sweet time!
Shoot.
I can kill myself.
Sit ups!!
I'm going to do some exercises on my own before I bathe.
Probably hula a little.
Haven't hula for quite some time since I watched this Taiwan Variety Show.
That said it's not good for your spine.
But once in a blue moon should be fine.
Hula, situps, crunches and a few others before I head for the shower.

I'm still confused on what to wear for later.
I might want to wear heels though.
I think it's going to be fun :D
Hehe, I hope so!

<3
Xoxo.

No comments: