Sunday, April 25, 2010

2 weeks and 2 days to go.
I still have my 4 gym and 4 Taekwondo sessions to go for.

Oh, I totally forgot I was blogging.
I left my blogger there for 30 minutes.
Hahahaha, my bad.

As I was saying, 4 gym, 4 tkd, 1 swimming sessions so far.
For the next 16 days.
For the following 5 days after May 11th, I have 2 more tkd sessions, 1 tango class and I better gym 2 more times...

That and starving:
Hopefully I can lose 4kg-ish by May 16th :)
Can one lah.
Janet said she can lose 2kg a week if she starve.
I'm starving AND exercising.
No problemo!

Eh, I didn't know I look light leh.
I mean, I know lah.
Since no one can guess my weight.
Not even close to my weight.
Is that a good thing, or is that a bad thing huh?
I don't know man.
Damn.

Oh, dajie bought 2 dresses online, but turns out that it's too big for her.
One's XXS from BCBG and one is size 0 from I don't remember which brand.
I can't believe I can fit into both dresses.
I know the reason why I can fit the XXS dress is because it's those cloth type.
Not like the dress I wore 3/4 years ago.
That dress is an XS and I can't fit.
And not this dress is an XXS and I can fit?
Something's very very very very wrong with these 2 dresses' sizing.

Heh.
Random note: Asians speaking perfect English with US/UK/Australia accent is just so bloody weird. Hahahaha.

I'm stressing out over my grades.
Suddenly.
Yes, I'm weird that way.
Shit lah.
I'm damn worried now.
GAH.
Even though I still can get a 3.9 GPA overall, it's still not good enough.
And making it worse, I have, HAVE, to get an A for every class now.
It means 90 marks at least.
Help me.

Eh, I forgot that I'm not driving to school anymore.
Hahaha.
Jeezzzzzzzzzzzz.
I kinda miss driving to school already!
Hahaha, I'm so weird.
I kept complaning last week and now I'm complaning but about the complete opposite thing.
-_-

Eh, I just bought 2 heels online.
Aldo heels.
Hope it's going to come soon!
It's about time I got new heels.
The number of my heels to the number of my sister's heels...
Is just wow.
I mean my dajie.
Erjie is the type who hardly wear heels out so cannot really compare.
:p

Oh, I just changed my blog time to Pacific time.
Means it's my time here.
I didn't change it before because I thought you guys would know what time is it there when I'm blogging.
But then again, what difference does it really make?

Hahaha.
Caught up with a couple of friends yesterday.
Sigh, I miss Secondary School.
I want it back.

Okay, I feel guilty for not going to Church today.
But I had to do my essay :(
And I started a little on my other English homework which is due in June.
That's not bad right?

Starving mode with Aly starts now.
I'm going to brush my teeth soon even though it's only 812pm.
That's my one way of dieting too.

Eh, I don't know what to blog about already.
Things tend to be very dry and boring during the weekends.
It's supposed to be the very opposite.
But but, oh well.
My life is just different that way.
This weekend is my lazy weekend.
Don't feel like going anywhere.
Except yesterday's photoshoot and dinner.
Why?
Because I made them the promise that I'll go, so I can't back out.
On Friday, I didn't go FA.
Today, I didn't go to Church.
I'm feeling very very guilty.

I finally slept in today.
Woke up before it striked 12noon again though.
I've been waking up before 12noon for my 3 days weekend.
Normally, there is no doubt that I will still be in bed until the afternoon.
I think the early rising thingy is kicking in to me.

Good or bad?
I'll think about it.

Okay, I think I want to stop here right now.
I'm feeling very bored and sleepy and lazy and annoyed now.
-_-

<3
Xoxo.

No comments: