Friday, April 23, 2010

Eh, this is my fourth post.
In like 2 hours.
Die.
I'm hooked to blogging.

Anyway, my sister is not back at it's freaking 230pm!
And and, I'm too lazy to do the textbook math homework because it's all graphing.

Ah, I've been watching my food network.
Haven't watch the food network channels shows in a long row for quite some time now.

Eh, I'm so sleepy.
Shut eye for a couple of minutes.
Rest my eyes from looking at the laptop and tv.
And homework!
Hahaha.
I haven't consume anything since I woke up 3.5 hours ago.
Except for 3/4 cups of Green Tea with a hint of Brown Rice in it.

Yum.
Let's see how my whole day pans out.
I think I'll eat fruits later after gymming.
But if I go for FA, I'll have to eat :(
Oh no.

EH.
It's 3pm!
Dajie's not back!
She's supposed to be out for a short while only :(
She said she's only going to buy something and come back home.
Walaoooo.

Hahaha.
Anyway, my computer is being just an annoying thing of thing.
I can't open two tabs at once because nothing will just work at its normal speed.
It's all laggy.
And I think I just found out the reason why it's being so irritating.
I don't have enough space in my memory :p
So now I'm transferring my pictures and all to my harddrive.
And I'm going to delete all of them on my computer.
So that I'll have much more space.
And that my computer won't be such a snail anymore.

Gah, I'm dying.
If I'd known my sister would take such a long time, I would have had a banana or something just now.
Only can gym one hour after eating.
So so, how!?
Should I eat something?!
Or not!?

Woopeedoo.
Deleted 6GB worth of pictures.
More than a thousand pictures.
Duh, SF trip already have almost a thousand.
And I had to delete another 3 albums I think.
Yup, hopefully it'll work better now.
My laptop I mean.
Okiedokie, I shall start on my essay, rather than staring at my Math textbook.
Yawn.

Byebyebye.
<3
Xoxo.

No comments: