Friday, April 23, 2010

I can't believe that I remember this criminal's name on Criminal Minds.
So, I'm re-watching this episode that I've watched before.
And I said the guy's name before the woman on screen said it.
"Kenneth Robertson"

Omgosh, my brain likes to remember those unimportant stuff.
Now you know what I mean huh.

So, tomorrow afternoon is just going to be fruits/bread.
Because tomorrow night I'm having dinner.
OH. GYM TOMORROW AFTERNOON.
Wait.
Is the photoshoot still on?
I hate last minute plans.

(Edit)

The photoshoot is still on...
So that means...
No gymming?
:(
That's sad.

Oh wait, Cyn said it's going to be in the afternoon instead.
Means I can gym before heading out.
YAY.

-End of editting-

18 days, 2 weeks and 4 days, until May 11th.
23 days, 3 weeks and 2 days, until May 16th.

In 18 days, I must at least gym 4 times.
Hopefully more than that.
And 4 Taekwondo sessions, excluding May 11th's class.

In the following 5 days, I must gym at least one or two more times.
And I have two more of my Taekwondo sessions.

Add all that with dieting, I will definitely lose weight..
Right?
I hope so.
*fingers crossed*

Oh btw, remember how I was complaining my computer can be thrown off my balcony because it was super slow?
And how my MSN suck and won't sign in.
And how slow my Internet Explorer was being?

Apparently it's not my laptop.
It's my internet connection.
Because my sister's laptop did the same thing.
So she restarted the whole broadband/modemn thingy.
And it's working well now.
Hahahahhaha.

Sorry laptop.
I accused you.
My bad.

Oh, I think I'm becoming more feminine.
Or maybe bimbotic.
HAHAHA.
I used to be not scared of height at all!
And now I'm kinda scared.
But not to the point that I will scream for my life.
I'll still ride rollercoasters.
Just for the Adrenaline Rush :)
AND AND, I used to be not scared of horror films!
Now I'm kinda scared leh.
HOW AH.

What happened to me man.
Okay, I very lazy to continue updating.
I'm becoming a blog whore.
Not going to be like this soon.
Don't worry.
This is just a temporary thing :)

Watching Iron Chef now.
No more Criminal Minds marathon.
I've watched the next episode that they are showing now before.

Okay, I'm just going to watch and chat on MSN.
And check out Facebook.
Not. Going. To. Blog. Anymore.
I'm going to sleep soon :)
Goodnighty.
<3
Xoxo.

No comments: