Monday, April 19, 2010

After May 16, the USC Banquet.
And after Mommy, Daddy, Popo, Kungkung goes back on May 30th...

It's eating, eating and more eating!
Aly, Mualz and Va, we better tick those boxes of our lists!
It's only expanding as time passes.
Nothing's done!!

1) Baby Blue's Bar-B-Q
2) Boiling Crab
3) Lugi Hotpot Fest
4) Tancang
5) Ruen Pair
6) California Sushi Factory
7) Lee Kam Kee
8) TofuYa
9) Tofu House
10) CRUSTACEAN
11) Ruth Chris's
12) Jazz Cat
13) Mama's Kitchen
14) Sri Siam
15) Mitsuwa

I don't know what else already.
Gain weight after Banquet.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAA.

Oh and I haven't cook!!
Hehehe, I love cooking recently.
Yum.

And we shall FINALLY karaoke!!
And of course Newton Circus in Singapore!

WOO, can't wait for the end of the Spring semester.
CANNOT WAIT.
Okiedokie.
Now it's Criminal Minds that's on TV.

Oh, Daddy was asking if I got my MBP.
I told him no.
And told him it's a wiser decision to just wait 3 weeks for him to come.
And he can get me the MBP instead.
Daddy's so cute.
He said just get it now, I don't know why he's pushing me to buy like NOW NOW NOW, and he said, at the same time, get an iPad because it's fun.
Hehehe.
Awww, thank you Daddy!
I'll wait for you to come and decide if I really want one :)
Hehehe.

<3

/edit.

I think I burped almost a hundred times within the last.... 35 minutes.
HAHAHAHA.
Ew.

1 comment:

Jqline.rachel said...

hahahaha nice dressessss!!!