Monday, April 5, 2010

OKAY, I'm back.
Cause I feel like I should blog about the 6.9 magnitude earthquake, which was increased to 7.2 after the earth quaked for some time.
A couple of people died due to the Earthquake, which happened at Mexico btw.
And quite a number of people is injured if I remember right.

So, when it happened, Aly, Mualz and myself were at Yogurtland!
Ripped from Aly's blog:
"ANYWAYS, i have to blog about experiencing my first earthquake here! it was on sunday, i woke up at like 130 hahaha! then went to yogurtland with mualz and olin. we were happily eating and suddenly i felt like my head was spinning. i was like whoa, why am i dizzy suddenly? and it didnt stop! i thought i had low blood or something ahhaha. then olin was like ” um, do you feel the ground moving or is it just me?” and mualz went ” ITS AN EARTHQUAKE LAH!” hahahaha! funny shit. it was quite an experience XD my deepest sympathies to mexico :("

I'm THAT lazy to type :)
Yeah, we were thinking that it was just us being dizzy and all.
SO CUCKOO.
But yah, turns out that it was an Earthquake.
Then then, it continued for MORE than 20 seconds.
Can you believe it?
The longest earthquake I have ever felt.
Hahaha.

I wanted to blog about something..
I forgot..
Let me think...

OH, you know what.
Right after the Earthquake, Aly, Mualz and I took our Blackberry(s) out and tweeted "Earthquake!!!" straight after that.
And what made it even funnier is the fact that 20ish minutes after that, my whole Ubertwitter was filled with people screaming Earthquake.
Consecutive tweets with "Earthquake!!" and all.
Damn funny okay.
You might not find it funny...
But whatever, it's damn funny to me!!

Yah, I feel mean that I'm laughing about the Earthquake.
Okay, I shall stop being mean -_-

Okay, I cannot procrastinate any longer.
I'm just speed-blogging now because Alyssa wants to read it before she head to sleep.
HERE YOU GO ALY.
Please do not be depressed.
You have the 3 of us yo!
<3

Okay, change of plans.
Doing English now.
Probably limit myself until 1230-1am.
And do at least 5 questions from the Review for Exam 3 (Math).
And then it's sleepytime.

I'm such a pig.
Whatever.
I feel so fat.
Goodnight :)

No comments: