Thursday, April 22, 2010

I forgot to say which dress I bought online while I was chilling at Mualz's.
I bought the black&white one because they said I shouldn't outshine my graduating sister if I bought the red one.
Oh well.

Anyway.
I'm so fucking fat!!
SO FREAKING OBESE.
I decided to try on the dress that I wore back in 2006 or 2007.


I CANNOT FUCKING FIT.
CAN YOU IMAGINE.
How much fatter I grew since 3/4 years ago!?

DUDE.
That is super insane.
Fuck it man.

I thought the dress was a size 2.
BUT NOOO.
It's a freaking XS from BCBG.
I used to be a XS!!

And now?
S or M.
OH MY GOD.
I SO NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT.
STAT.
PRONTO.
RIGHT NOW.
DAMMMMN IT.

Seriously.
I'm going to starve now.
Fuck.

The things that I am goin to eat tomorrow.
Are going to be..
- 2 slices of bread,
- Max 2 bananas,
- Oranges,
- Yogurt/Milk.
- Tea.
Maximum intake of calories shall just be 500 calories.
From now until May 11th.

YES.
I DONT CARE.
Include gymming, taekwondo and tango in that.
I WILL LOSE WEIGHT.
And be the XS I used to be!!
I don't give a shit about what you want to say about me.
I WILL DO IT.

Okiedokie,
I'm going to sleep very soon, so I shall bid you guys goodnight.
<3
Night lovelies.
Xoxo.

No comments: