Sunday, April 4, 2010

I like driving.
Drove so much today.
So... I woke up and just changed into my jeans and drove from Mualz's house to fetch Va.
Then went back for about 3o-45 minutes (I think) for me to bathe, prepare, put on my make up and stuff.
After that, we had CCC, California Chicken Cafe.
Then Va and I went to fetch Mualz from her house while Aly left after we left to the Musical venue.
Apparently I drove much faster...
And I reached quite early so we decided to get boba!
After that we went to the Musical.
It was my very first time driving freeway by the way.
It's not that bad.
Then, we left during the intermission because we had to send Aly's friends to the airport.
They're going back!
Time flew by man, it did.
We left while they were queueing because the queue was so damn bloody long and we can't even talk to them because they were on the inside and the guards were scolding us for standing at the place we were standing at.
After that, Aly couldn't find her car in the carpark.
She was freaking out like crazy.
Like, seriously, she almost cried.
I wouldn't be surprised.
Imagine you losing your car.
Omg please.
In the end Va realized that she was looking for her car at Parking Structure 3 when she parked at PS4.
I drove to PS4 to make sure her car was there, went back to PS3 to fetch Aly and Mualz.
And dropped them off at Aly's car.
Scary, but funny too!
Hehehe.
After that we went to KC Crepes, Va and I reached 3 minutes before it closed it doors.
Hahahahaha.
We went to my house to chill until about 1145pm.
Aly and Mualz went back to the airport to fetch Aly's friend.
While Mitch and Alex accompanied me to send Va home.
Driving is fun.
But driving at night sucks.
Big time.
I don't think I want to drive alone at night anytime soon.
:)

Okay, I better go sleep now.
It's already almost 2am, and I've to go lunch with Mitch and Alex tomorrow.
I need to wake up earlier to do homework.
Gahhhh.
So, goodnight goodnight.
<3

No comments: