Sunday, April 18, 2010

Failure.
Did not do Math (the book) assignment.
I'm such a loser.

Today's Baptism Session was very funny.
Like, before it actually started.
We changed the venue 3 times.
Ended up at the beach.
The waves were so strong I was so scared dajie would be swept away.
Hehe.

Ate so much today.
-2 Slices of Bread, Double Fiber.
-A Japanese Bento (Chicken Cutlet Curry, did not finish & Soba, finished, but both small sizes).
-A few chocolates.
-Snacked a bit.
-4 Oranges.
-KC Jasmine Milk Green Tea Boba, Large.
-KC Hot Nutella Crepe.
Yup, that's what I ate for today.

You know why?
Tomorrow marks the day of our SERIOUS diet.
Aly, Mualz and I.
For USC Banquet which is exactly 4 weeks away from today.
Stress.
Mualz is so funny.
She didn't know it was THE event of the year.
And she wanted to wear jeans.
Hehehe.

We're going to go shopping together.
Dress hunting.
Heels hunting.
Hunting for all the necessary things for the banquet.
It's going to be so fun.

Quite sad that Va cannot come along because my sister's guest list for the family table is full.
She was quite :/ when I asked her to add Aly in the list actually.
Because she wasn't sure which Aly was it.
Alyssa V. A. or Alyssa Wee.
Well, problem solved.
Alyssa V. A. is going to be at my family table together with Mualz.

I am so terribly sorry Va :(
Ng cukup tmpt dudukny.
Aq jd ng enak bgt loh..
Next time yah..

4 weeks.
To lose AT LEAST one dress size.
I want to be a size 0.
I think I'm between a 2 and a 4 now.
I'm so fat.
HAHAHA.
I think I'm a 2.
Because I can fit into my size 2 jeans.
Yay?
No!!
Need. To. Be. Size. ZERO.
I bet my sister is Size 00.
Can you imagine.
She's so small.

It's already almost 10pm.
I'm going to bathe.
And finish up the last touches for my English.
And sleep early tonight.
Need to wake up early tomorrow.
Hehe, I burn(ed) 2 discs to put in my car now.
Yes, it's mine now!!!
Hehehe.
Not, sometimes my sister still take the car out.
The trunk is full of her stuff too.
Oh well.
It's okay.
We're sharing all of the cars.

Brb.
I shall edit English now since I'm with my computer.
Lol.

Okay, I'm done editting.
Only took 3 minutes.
I'm awesome.
HAHAHA, I'm totally kidding people.

I have 2 more albums of the San Francisco trip to upload onto Facebook.
Hm, I'm really taking my own sweet time on this one.
Too many yo.
I'm too lazy to do anything.

So tomorrow Aly is going spinning with her sister at 6pm.
And I figured, Aly is exercising...
I should too!
So I really have to push/force/get my ass off to the gym tomorrow.
I'm serious, super duper uber truly serious this time.
Gymming from probably 6ish until 7ish.
AT LEAST 45 minutes.
20 minutes on the treadmill.
15 minutes on the bicycle.
And 10 minutes doing other exercises like cruntches, sit ups, my other tummy thing, my arm thing, and my leg thing.

Hehe, okay.
Bathing time.
Byebyebye.

ALY!!
Obeser & Fat-O-Meter!!
Hahahahahahaha.

No comments: