Thursday, April 29, 2010

BACK FROM THE GYM.
Resting for a bit before I hit the shower.
I told myself that I should really hit the gym because I'm fat.
I really have to start going to the gym AT LEAST twice a week.
:)

So, let me see what did I do in the gym earlier on:
1) Inclined the treadmill to the highest at 15.0, and walked at 3.5-4.5 mph. (That's about 5.6-7.2 km/h. Hahahah.)
2) Then I biked/cycled for 5 minutes, I hate cycling but I did another 2 minutes before the end of my gym session.)
3) I did a total of 20 sit ups, I swear my tummy was crying for help.
4) I did more than 50 counts for different exercises for my legs.
Hm, what else did I do.
5) Oh, 10 push-ups.
6) Practiced my kicks for Taekwondo.
7) 20 thingy of my arms.

Eh I think that's it.
Quite little ah.
I did all of that in 45 minutes.
I took my own sweet time.
Dilly-dallied.
And I stopped because I felt light headed again.
Hm yeah, that's why I went up.
& for the fact that Jia scolded me to stop.

I will double all of my exercises the next time I head to the gym.
Hopefully tomorrow.
Tuesday & Wednesday - Taekwondo.
Thursday & Friday - Gym.
I'm killing myself.
Saturday's 6Flags!
Oh wait, I can gym on Saturday at night.
Hm, that sounds like a better idea.

Hehe.
I feel so sore from yesterday's Taekwondo.
Oh, let me tell you what was ONE round of the exercises that we did was.
So, he said it was a "taekwondo marathon".
For us, since we're new, we didn't have to do like 20 double kicks that the other people need to.
In the end, we had to do:
1) 10 push ups,
2) 10 sit ups (the one that you raise both arms and legs with no help from anyone at all),
3) 10 squats,
4) 10 360degree turns,
5) 10 jumps with knees raised to your chest, and finally
6) Suicides.
It sounds okay, but he timed us so obviously, we had to push ourselves to do them all as fast as we can.

I did one round of that and I felt like dying.
That's when my senior told me that I should not do the second round.
But I thought about it and felt that I shouldn't back out.
And that I should do my best.
I did it anyway.

Okay, I'm going to bathe now!
Or rather soon.
Just that I'm going to stop blogging now.
I will post again later I guess.
Hehe.
<3
Xoxo.

No comments: