Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It's such a hassle changing CDs everytime I'm alone and when people (Aly and Mualz only!) come into my car.
I like listenig to my Chinese songs so I put on my CD when I'm alone.
My Chinese CD.
Then, the moment I see them walking to my car while I'm waiting for them at the basement, I'll change the disc to the English one.
Hm.
Aly always say it's okay and ask me not to change but I feel bad because it'll only be me singing to the songs that is blasting from the speakers.
Hehe.

I'm only blogging now because of Aly -_-
I wanted to blog later on.
But since she's bored and she insist that I do one entry right now.
Well, here you go.
She wanted me to blog about everything.
"Everything" - Done!!
Okay, so lame.

Let's see.
I woke up at 745am today and I wanted to sleep more because I was so damn tired.
But I obviously couldn't.
I reached Aly's & Mualz's at 825am-ish.
And waited for them to come down, as usual :)
It's okay, it's karma.
You guys had to wait for me too!
Next time, next week onwards, it's your turn to wait for me again!
Yay.
I'm really excited about not driving to school anymore.

OH.
Today's parking.
Wasn't as lucky as before.
But I found one at 925am.
5 minutes before class started.
The thing about the space I got was that..
It was damn bloody ass small!!
Mualz had to get down first.
It was fine when I was getting off...
I FELT SUPER SKINNY AT THAT MOMENT.
But then, when it came to taking my bag and books from the back seat...
It was like I was doing yoga/ballet or whatever thingy thingy.
Mualz was laughing so hard.
She wanted to take a photo and post it somewhere I guess.
Thankfully, she did not have her phone!!
Hehehe.

That reminds me.
Have to take extra phone for Mualz.
It is the hardest thing to do now for Aly, Va and I - Contacting Mualz.

Okay, hm, I don't know what else to blog about.

Oh, Aly and I might go to Saks Fifth Avenue tomorrow.
To look at the dresses that we liked online :)
After that I'll decide which one I really want to get.
And before actually purchasing it, of course, take a picture and ask Mommy through BBM!
Yay, from 11am until about 2pm.
3 hours plus of shopping.
So totally enough...
Right?
Okay, probably not when your shopping partner is Aly!
:D

Hm, after class today...
We went for Taekwondo.

Oh, let me backtrack.
We had our Math quiz today.
I missed out a few negative signs.
Which sucks.
The thing is, we had 5 questions as extra credit.
It was..
How well do you know your professor?
First question was asking what's his first name.
Second was what did he major in.
And which school did he attended.
Fourth was what is his office room number.
And lastly which year was he born in.
HAHAHAHAHA.
HILARIOUS OR WHAT!

Okay, yeah, I only got one right and was so close for 2 other questions.
Bummer.
Lost 4 points just like that!!
Pissed.
Oh well.

Okay, back to Taekwondo.
First time with an actual class.
Yesterday's was only a trial class with the master and one of his black belts.
Well, today's was much more embarrassing.
It was not that hard.
It's just that, we were placed at the last row, and when we did our exercises.
We just felt all of their eyes staring at us.
And somehow I could feel them laughing at us.
Maybe they did not, but who knows what are they thinking inside?

I just told myself not to look at them and do the exercises the best that I could.
And that they were once white belts too.
They did not get to their whatever-colour-belts they are just as they stepped into the Taekwondo world.
Dream on.
Hehe.

I think I'm becoming more thick-skinned.
This is bad.

After that Mualz and I went to Yogurtland to get yogurts for ourselves, Aly and her sister.
We headed back and chilled at Mualz's until about 850pm.
When we decided to go to Ralphs.

We were doing some pretty funny gestures and movements while doing our shopping.
It was cracking me up so bad.
I think we filled the whole Ralphs with our laughter.
I am not even kidding.

I decided to make mashed potatoes one day.
So I bought the potatoes and garlic.
And I really wanted to experiment and make my own sweet potato fries.
I bought them as well.
I also purchased cereal, my double-fiber bread and oranges!

I got home, I decided to leave my Math book & homework and my Philosophy notebook in the car.
Just because I'm too lazy to bring it up tonight.
And bring it back down in the morning.
HAHAHA.
Oh well.
No homework to be done for Math except the online homework.
So I'll just do that later on.
I'm going to sleep really really soon.
I need my sleep.

Okay, then then, I found out my sister's sick.
She was all fine yesterday.
Her voice is so eeek now.
Hoarse-ish.
I don't know what am I talking about.
Pardon me.
I shall cook porridge for her tomorrow.
Or the next day...
Or something.

Okiedokie, Aly, Mualz and I might skip CG/FA.
And we shall ask Va to do the same thing too!
We really want our shabu2 night to happen!

I want to change my major to Culinary.
Get an AA Degree for it.
THEN get a Masters for Business.
I think I would very much prefer that than what I'm doing now.
This sucks.

Unless I take Bachelor&Masters for Business.
AND AA Degree for Culinary.
But that's just a waste of time.

I'll just check with Le Corden Bleu if they accept for Fall.
(After discussing with Mommy and Daddy of course)
And if they don't, I'll go ahead and continue Business.
And do AA/Bachelor for Culinary after that.

We'll see.

Okiedokie, I'm going to bathe now.
It's 1030pm.
Almost.
And I shall sleep before the clock strikes midnight!

Goodnight lovelies.

No comments: