Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Chuang sucks.
HAHAHAHA.
First he poisons me with Sweet Tea.
& now he's cursing me to get speeding ticket.

KIDDING.

He always complain that I'm speeding...
When I'm not by the way.
It's just that, somehow I've been lucky for the past few times I've been driving the route to Mualz's place and back home.
So, there's about 10 traffic lights at least, I THINK.
And I only encountered with 2 red lights.
It's not my fault that I'm lucky and that I will reach super fast :)

My throat is FINALLY feeling better.
But I still cough a lot.
Hey, at least it's not worsening anymore.

I went home after I finished my English homework.
Because I was feeling super sleepy -_-
Before I left Mualz's house I went to wash my face, or rather the area around my eyes only.
And started singing "That Thing You Do", super random I know.
Felt a bit better after that.

I don't know what's up with my car's Engine Oil.
The temperature is still crazy high.
I'm so worried now.
It's all Chuang's fault.
If not I wouldn't know shit about cars...
-_-
Thanks Chuang.

By the way, thank you Mualz for always printing my English homework out for me.
Thanks a mil babe!
<3
And and, you can talk to me about anything, everything that is happening.
I know what you're going through now.
I've been there.
I know the feeling sucks.
Just spill the thoughts in your head out.
Bottling everything up just makes everything worse.
Trust me okay babe? :)

Alyssa is damn freaking crazy today please.
Look at her Facebook status and you will partly know what I mean!
It's okay.
Please be like this more often.
Don't be sad anymore...
I don't want to show others how bimbo I can get while cheering people up.
HAHAHAHA.
What the heck.

Va! She didn't show up for our study session just now at Mualz's.
I offered to fetch her from school and send her home later.
But she felt bad...
She's always the one missing from the study session.
Haven't seen her for the whole day.
WHERE ARE YOU VA!!

Okay, bathe and study Econs.
Got to sleep earlier tonight.
I couldn't sleep until like almost 5am yesterday.
-_-
EYEEEEEEBAGS.
Goodnight in advanced lovelies.
<3

THERE YOU GO ALYSSA, ANOTHER POST!! :D

No comments: