Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I died.
Today is the day I died.

Well, kinda.

So, nothing interesting really happened in the afternoon.
Or rather, I'm too lazy to type out everything that happened.
I am a little off today.
So, don't mind me :)

I went to Taekwondo anyway.
Even though I know that I shouldn't since I was just... weird and not me today.
Hence, the result of...
1) Falling twice during the warming up exercises.
2) Feeling light headed.
3) Almost blacked out.
4) Couldn't breathe.
5) Legs were super jelly.
6) Looking pale.
7) Looked like I'm about to puke.

Number 6 and 7 were told by my senior and instructor respectively.
I think I shouldn't have went to do the exercise "marathon" for the second round.
My senior asked me not to do it.
But I thought I shouldn't back out from something halfway through.
不能半途而廢!

Oh, something funny happened for the last 5 minutes of the class.
So, I was paired up with the instructor.
And we had to do the stretch where the other partner pushes your legs out to the side (side split) as far as you can.
But, obviously, the instructor pushed me a little harder.
He said I was doing good because I was quite flexible though.
That's sure one thing that kept me going.
However, he really pushed me to the point where I teared.
Oh wait, the moment where I almost cried wasn't that part.
It was when he was pulling me to the front.
Daaaaayummm.
It was so painful.
At the end of the stretching, he had to push my legs together because I just couldn't move it.
Like, it was there but the nerves are all dead and all.
I'm not even kidding you.

Reminded me of dance in MJR.
I mean, the stretching part had this.
But think about it as 91832018308731 worse.
I mean, hello, instructor was my partner!

Oh, then we had to change sides.
I told him "It's your turn now!"
And he told me that he was bad at this and he couldn't really do the side split fully.
Well, I pushed him like how he pushed my legs.
Hahah, and I pushed him a little harder just because he could be able to take it :)
*mean grin*
It was as painful as it is for him too because I could tell from his facial expression.
Haha, but it was fun.
Well, he was aching at the end of the thing too.
But but, the unfair thing was I probably stretched for 3 minutes.
Their side didn't even do it for like 2 minutes.
I was telling him "Hey! That's shorter than mine!"
And he was like "Was it?" while laughing.
So mean.
Well, he IS the instructor.
What to do right?
But he's so funny.
Oh, at the end of his stretching, I said "Do you need me to pull your legs back?"
And he's like "Yes please."

He's quite funny!
He's young, and was/is in the marines or something.
I cannot remember about that part.
But but he's not bad looking too!
HAHA.

There you go.
And I was walking down the stairs to my car.
I almost tripped.
I couldn't walk properly because that is how "jellied" my legs were.

But today's session was really training my muscles.
Which is awesome.
Oh, somehow only 10ish people showed up for class today.
And 3/4 of them were black belts.
Imagine how embarrassed I felt.
But it's okay, I'm doing pretty good for a white belt.
All of them started with being white belts anyway.
That's what I keep telling myself.

Okay, I am going to sleep REALLY soon.
I'm worn out.

I ate:
2 pieces of my double fiber bread in the morning.
A bowl of salad for lunch.
Baby carrots (raw) for munching before math class.
And 4 small oranges for dinner.

I need to work harder to cut down on my food intake.
Suckage.

Lose weight lose weight.

The list of food that I cannot take until May 16th.
1) Yogurtland
2) Boba
3) Crepes
4) Any high calorie food
5) Snacks
6) EVERYTHING!!

Hahaha.
Okay, I should not have blogged about food.
Because I feel hungry now -_-
I need to lose weight FAST!

Ah, okay.
I want to sleep really soon.
Hair, please dry faster.
You always take so long to dry.

Am quite annoyed at something.
So I haven't been talking since I got home from Taekwondo.
Just not in the mood to.
Everything is screwed up these days.
Oh well.
I have to survive because this is one of the obstacles that I HAVE to face in life.
Hurdles, hurdles, obstacles, obstacles, hindrances, hindrances.
If you do not work through them, then you are dead pal.
You are dead.
That's life.
Working hard to pull through to the end.

Gah, okiedokie.
Will blog again tomorrow :)
<3
Xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't push too hard on training. Anyway, good luck on your diet.