Monday, June 7, 2010

Yay, I'm super glad over my Exam #5 result.
Mugging really paid off :)

It's time for another mugging session for tomorrow's FINAL.

Calculating my Before-Final overall for my Math.

Hm, it's okay.
It's not that awesome.
Hehe.
I need to score at least 170/200 tomorrow.
170 points would ensure a 89% overall, which is going to be an A.
Of course, I am aiming for at least 185-190 tomorrow for my final :)

I can definitely do it.
Yay.

I'm so scared for my English.
Yes, out of all of my subjects, I fear of English the most.
I hate English.
I hate hate hate hate hate it.
):

I'm super sleepy now.
So I shall take a short nap.
Before waking up to do a bit of revision :)

School from 11am to 3pm tomorrow to do Math.
Final's at 330pm.

Eeekkkk.
Okay, will blog again later :)
With 10 pictures.
Actually, it's already saved as my draft.
I mean, only the pictures.
Not the whole entry.
Cause that's very retarded.

Okay, hold on for a couple of hours!

No comments: