Saturday, June 12, 2010

Thinking thinking thinking.
About the most random stuff ever.
I think this automatically happens after a long day.
Especially when I'm all worn out.
And when I'm all alone.

I'm starting to think like the other day.
But not to the extent of me being kinda depressed.

...

OKAY, change of my mood.
Like 360 degrees turnabout!

Aly just made me laugh my ass off.
So remember the guy who commented that I walk like a model?
Okay, so I told them, Aly, Mualz and Chuang about that after the movie ended.
And I was just being told that...
The three of them have established the fact that I do walk like a model.
Apparently all three of them stared at me walking when I was walking to my car.
(We parked at two different sides you see)

Aly said they stared at my hips...
So I'm like..
:O YOU GUYS STARED AT MY ASS!
And she said yes.
Omgosh.
I feel so violated right now.
Eeeek.

AHAHAHA.
Okay, just wanted to blog about that because I think it's so funny.
And it really made me laugh like crazy.
I think it's the way they are talking to me that makes it funny.

Okay, I shall stop now.
I'm blogging so much again.
When I claim that I will be on a hiatus and stuff.
I'll tend to be blogging more.
When I don't..
I usually disappear.

I'm just weird that way.
Okay.
I feel like I gained 29310298 kg after eating today.

I shall stop blogging right now!
Byebyebye.
Goodnight.
Xoxoxoxo.

I love my new picture by the way!!
I think my eyes are guys beyond awesome today :)

GOODNIGHT.
Love, the lady who feels pretty tonight.

No comments: