Saturday, June 12, 2010

IAMOBESE.
I could eat today :)

I ate at BCD Tofu House after going for UCLA Commencement.
Ordered the Assorted Soon Tofu.
I finished the bowl of Tofu :O
But I didn't finish my rice.
On normal occasion, it's the other way round.
And when I came home.
I ate a stick of the Snack Size Haagen Daz Coffee Almond Crunch.
That's my favourite ice cream ever.
It remind me of Mommy.
Usually when I eat that with her around..
She'll eat the coating because she likes the Almond and the coating.
And I'll eat the Coffee ice cream because I just love it so damn much.

I just realized how much I love coffee.
I miss my Coffee flavoured milk from Meiji ):
And Coffee ice cream is just awesome.

Back to my topic.
I am so full that I really feel like I'm going to explode.
I need to puke.
Bah.

I'm going to bathe now.
It's 515pm by the way.
And I shall start studying at 6pm.
I need to complete my English today so that I can study Econs for the whole of tomorrow.

There is a possibility that I'm going to catch another movie tonight.
We're going to watch Get Him to the Greek if we actually are going to watch it.
:)

I want to die of fullness right now.
Please kill me.
Thank you.

I am so excited for Monday to come.
Because after my finals, it's the start of my holiday!
Even though it's only 6 days before Summer actually starts..
x____x

So, we didn't have any plans but now we have a never ending list of things to do.
Wednesday, we might be going to Disneyland.
Together with Cindy..
I can't believe she's going back for good in one week.
I will miss her ):
Even though I'm not THAAAAAT close to her.
But she always never fail to crack me up whenever we're hanging out together.
She's super lame.
And you can't tell by her appearance.
So it's going to be a shocker.

And we're going Catalina Island :)
No idea when yet though.

And we're going to hunt for trucks.
Dimsum truck, Grilled Cheese truck and so on.

& we're going to bring Aly's boyfriend to try Boiling Crab!

Oh right.
I DROPPED MY MACBOOKPRO THIS MORNING.
Just as I was rushing out of the house because I woke up late and Mualzie was on the way to my house.
DAIDHUASDNSKAGSAKDSA.
I am so annoyed.
Lucky that I bought my cover.
I think it saved my laptop's life.

MY FACE IS TOO ROUND TO BE TRUE.
I am so fat.
My face is round.
My arms are huge.
My tummy is like bulging out.
My thighs & calves are just beyond your imagination.
I hate myself.
I hate how fat I am.
I wish I can be thin.

I'm not going to eat anymore for the rest of today.
I will not.
I will not eat tomorrow too.
Since I'll be home studying, so that doesn't seem like such a hard thing to accomplish.

I shall go to the gym next week, at least 2 times.
And we have to make up for our Taekwondo.
We might be going 3/4 times.
And I shall bring myself to play basketball again.
I haven't been playing since 98401841427946524214835476 years ago.
Which is quite long as you can possibly tell.

Okay, I seem like I'm going to starve myself.
Don't worry.
I won't.
I'll eat if I'm hungry.
I wasn't hungry just now but I had to eat since it was Eva's and Yosia's graduation lunch.
And if I didn't, that's just rude.
& all of you should know that I am the type of person who can't waste her food.
So hence the reason why I actually ate so much.

Omg, I'm so sleepy now.
I shall take a quick shower.
I shall take a short nap if possible.
Then I shall do my English.
I hate English.
I think I mentioned that before.
Oh, a million times before actually.

Okay, I'll blog again later.
Lovelove.
Xoxoxo.

No comments: