Tuesday, June 15, 2010

So I've 4 posts, including this.
All dedicated to different people.
The main one was for Mualz and Chuang.
Second was my normal fatness post.
3rd is for Aly and her boyfriend.

I shall talk about Va and Eric now.
Va is damn funny okay.
I don't remember what we were talking about but yah, we kept laughing in the car.
Then on the way back we were talking about her CG, again.
Keraezee.
Might be going with her to Rodeo soon :)
She need to get some stuff for her Daddy so I'm going to accompany her!
Yay.
She's a shy person in front of the camera btw.
So random :)

ERIC.
WALAO.
He made Mualz, Va and I waited for the remaining 4 for 30 minutes.
Aly, her boyfriend and Chuang were waiting for him.
Seriously.
I don't know where he disappeared to.
Oh well.
And I just realized he's damn mean btw.
The other 6 people would know what I mean :)
I shall not say it out.
I'm not that mean!

Okay, a paragraph dedicated to each of them.
Woohoo.
GOODNIGHT.
Xoxo.

No comments: