Thursday, June 10, 2010

I just woke up from a nap.
A rather long nap indeed.
I think I slept for more than 2 hours.
Yeap, I think I did.

I'm going to go home to get my Tkd clothes and gear before heading out to Tkd.
Finally..
After 9 days, skipping 3 lessons.
That we have to make it up eventually during our Summer break.

The only did I had today was a bottle of my Naked juice - Blueberry Machine.
And I haven't had anything else besides that.
I consumed that before noon.
And it's almost 4pm now.

I had the craving to eat at California Roll Factory and Urth Caffe earlier on.
But now, I don't even feel hungry.
No thoughts of eating/drinking are floating in my head.
Nope, none, nada, zilch.

I know I should eat.
I know it's the right thing to do.
It's not that I don't want to eat and want to starve.
It's just that...
I'm afraid that after eating, I'll feel sick and nauseous again.
& I dislike, loathe, hate that feeling.

I don't know.
Let's see how it goes.
I'll probably have some weird cravings later on.

Philosophy paper was gah.
I know I have one question wrong.
And it's only wrong due to me being stupid.
I had to change my answer.
For no reason.
It was right, and then it was wrong.
I had to say goodbye to two marks.

Okay, whatever.
Aly said don't talk about the test after you did it.

Random note:
Mualz and I had really weird dreams.
During our nap.
Yeap, we just woke up.
Hahaha.

Back to blogging.
Then I queued for ONE hour to pass my documents to the people in Financial Aid for my job at the bookstore.
I had all of the documents in hand.
And the guy told me to come back because he needed to see my real SSN card (which we are not allowed to bring out at all).
I was so pissed.
The instructions on the paper clearly stated that they did not want Original Documents.
They wanted copies.
And to ensure that we did all the copies before going to the FA as they won't do it for you.

AH.

So I have to go back again later night.
I figured that going after Tkd, and before it closes at 730pm.
Is when no one would be there.

Okay, don't want to talk about it.
I'm so annoyed at them.
Gah.

Okiedokie, it's almost 4pm now.
I like it how time flew by just by me sleeping.
I had a hard time sleeping last night.
So this made it all up.
Yay.

Okay, I shall blog again later.
Byebyebye.
Xoxo.

No comments: