Sunday, June 27, 2010

I feel fat again.

Finally caught up with Aly, Mualz and Va :)
Miss hanging out with them.

Skydiving...
Do you think Mommy and Daddy will allow?
Shall I do what my sister did before?
Maybe I will..
Hahahaha.

So, Aly and I reached Church at about 1140am or 1145am.
Yes, very early right?
Not.
Church starts at 11am.
My first time reaching so late.
But it was fine..
There were others who reached later.
Don't be surprised.
It's Indonesians.
What do you expect eh?
Hahaha.

Headed out to KC with Aly.
Waited for Mualz and Va for almost 30 minutes..
Then we ate our crepes and drank our boba while talking about random stuff.
I went home after that.
The other 3 went in another car :)

Then, I only have 2 long paragraphs, and I really mean long, for my essay.
I have probably about one page to go.
Okay, I'll definitely write more than 2 pages.

I'm really sleepy.
Everytime I write a paragraph, I'll have a really long break.
But I guess it's not that bad since my essay is only due on Tuesday..
Not tomorrow.
I'm off to take my shower now.
I'll be back!
:D

No comments: