Saturday, June 12, 2010

This is quite fattening.
I ate Seaweed Salad and two Fried Tofu just now.
):

I'm going to grow fat.
Blah.

Splice is just sick.
Gross.
It's so disturbing.
All of us were ew-ing throughout a few scenes.
It's just damn bloody gross.
I shall not spoil the movie for all of you by saying what happened.
For those of you who wants or plans to watch that movie...
Please do not eat before the movie because you would just feel like puking.
It's damn disgustinggggggggg.
Disturbing is the only word to explain the movie.

We are all so disturbed.
I closed my eyes for a few parts of the show.
Bah.

Okay, I shall not be mean.
Overall it's okay.
It's quite a nice show I guess.
But yeah the disturbing part ruined everything else.

Oh, okay.
So, I went to the restroom in between the show.
And just as I was walking back.
This dude, who works at there, talked to me.
He said he only had one thing to tell me.
And that was...

I was like a model walking down the runway.

I was like..
Huh?! That's really random!
And he continued by asking if I heard that a lot.
I'm like, "uh, not really, but thank you?"
And he asked me to enjoy my movie.
So I said goodnight and walked off.

That was flattering but a little creepy as well.
I remember someone telling me that too actually.
Hm, I guess I just have the model genes in me huh.
HAHA.
Wishful thinking :)

Okay, I've to wake up early for UCLA Commencement tomorrow.
I have to wake up at 930am...
Latest 10am tomorrow.
Okay.
I shall bathe and stuff now.
Goodnight in advanced (:
Xoxoxo.

No comments: