Friday, June 4, 2010

From left to right:
Yours truly, Jacqueline, Jenny, (Pointy-hair-headed) Mark, and (half-faced) Christian.

We're actually having FA now.
Mark's sharing :)
Using my laptop to see lyrics.

Jenny just said thank you to everyone for her birthday surprise.
Grace is translating all the Indo sentences to her friend.
It's kinda funny how I hear them in two languages.

BOBA AFTER THIS.
WOOHOO!
CHA HOUSE CHA HOUSE CHA HOUSE!

It seems like everyone can picture me bring a chef.
I can't make up my mind now.
I went to Le Cordon Bleu just now, kinda decided that I want to take up Patisserie and Baking.
But I left the place feeling undecided, feeling torn, and I'm in a dilemma again.

So I told the person that I really actually wanted to do both Culinary Arts and Patisserie&Baking.
The woman told me that I should do Culinary Arts instead of P&B because in CA it actually have both cooking AND baking.
However, the baking is only going to be the basic stuff.

Cet and Kar told me that I should actually take CA first and after completing the 15 months, including 3 months externship, if I really feel like I want to do more baking and all of that.
Then, I should continue to take another AA degree in P&B.

I'm so confused.

.
.
.

Just came back from dinner.
Yes, you read it right.
And it's 1240am.
Our dinner was at 11pm tonight.
How can I not get fat seriously!
We ate Hakata Ramen, as usual :p
All of the girls ordered 1/2 portion.
And it's so funny how Jenny said that she regretted ordering 1/2 because it's so little, just a minute before I was about to tell them I'm full eating 1/2 of my portion.

Wanted to drink boba but decided that it's too late.
And since the rest didn't want to drink too.
I turned down Cet's offer of sending me there.

Okay, all of us are so tired today.
Actually, all but me.
I think I'm crazy.
As Jenny said, I'm NEVER sleepy.
I don't know about that.
I feel like I'm ALWAYS sleepy.
:/
The irony.

She's going to sleep soon.
I might be staying up to do my Vocabulary Cards.
Wanted to do Math but figured I did enough Math to last me until Sunday.
:)
I'm such a geek.
I still do my work even when I stay over.

Okay, I shall stop blogging now.
Hahahaha.
I blogged so much today.
It's crazy.

Okay, see you see you see you.
Xoxo.

No comments: