Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I feel very fat now.
:/

Since class is going to be released earlier, before 230pm.
(She said she's going to start releasing us earlier, which is good, yay!)
I think I can finish eating lunch by 315pm-ish.
But I'll still go to the gym at 430pm.
Just want to let my food digest more :)

Gym, Taekwondo, Yoga.
830pm is the time when Yoga ends.
I shall go home and bathe..
And sleep early tonight.
By midnight.
Yes, I'll try my best to keep my word.
I'm lacking of sleep man.
Damn.

No dinner for me for ...

OH CRAP.
I can't go yoga today.
Today's the day for the dinner for my Taekwondo's instructor's engagement thingy.
OH NOOOOOO.
GROW FAT.
I DEFINITELY, DEFIIIINITELY have to go to the gym later.
Maybe I'll go at 415 til 515...
Determination!!
:/

Dinner will probably end at like...
9pm?!
I hope so!!
I need my sleep!!
Oh no oh no oh nooooo.

Eh, Mualz can't go dinner.
If she don't go I rather go Yoga!
It's like, I'm not close to those people in Taekwondo...
It's going to be SO awkward!

Yoga then.
Yup.
I just made a decision in a few seconds.
I'm proud of myself.
Hahaha.

So, it's going accordingly to my first plan.
Let me continue what I wanted to say above then.

No dinner for me until I go back to Singapore!!
Hope it goes well.

My stomach hurts now.
I want to go home :(

It's so sad how Aly and I are quite distant with Mualz and Va for this semester.
I hate our class timings.
We have our weekend free though.
It's so sad how Mualz and Va are not going to Vegas too.
Mualz's friends are coming to LA.
And Va is going to stay home with her brother and complete her mountain high pile of homework.
Their professors are killing them man.

We're leaving for Vegas on Friday morning.
So we're going to watch Avatar: The Last Airbender on Thursday night :)
Asking Mualz and Va now.

So, there's nothing to do in Vegas.
All of us can't gamble..
Well, we can sneak and try, but I don't really want to.
I think they might want to go sneak in a nightclub or something.
I'll stay in the hotel room :)
I think I'm too δΉ– already.
Which is good.
:D

We're going to go broke in Vegas.
We're watching 2 shows: Phantom of The Opera and The Lion King.
And we're trying all of the nice restaurants there.
Well, not ALL.
They want to try to best restaurant in Vegas.
Andre's.
It's French food.

I think after I return from Vegas..
I'm can be a food and photo blogger for a while.
I'm going to bring all 3 of my cameras.
My DSLR, my polaroid and my new blackbird :D
And we still have Aly's camera!
Prepare to have a lot of pictures being uploaded in Facebook.
I'm going to bring my tripod too.
For night peekchas.

I'm going to bring a big handbag to take pictures.
And also a small one, probably the Chanel one for shows.
Since we can't bring cameras in :/

Restaurants that we're going to dine at:
1) Joe's Crab Shack (Seafood),
2) Andre's (French),
3) The Buffet at The Bellagio,
4) Shibuya (Japanese),
5) Mesa Grill, Bobby Flay's restaurant (Grill),
6) B & B Ristorante, Mario Batali's restaurant (Italian),
and...
7) Tao!! (Asian)

I'm quite excited for Tao as I really like the Sea Bass there.
Flaky..
Melts in your mouth.
How can anyone resist that?

:/
I'm typing this while watching a film during my class.
Okay, I think I better stop here.
Byebyebye.

1 hour of class left!!
Yay.

No comments: