Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'm back back back.
In 2 weeks, I finished 3 dramas.
Hahaha.
籃球火,命中注定我愛你,下一站幸福。
I know I'm slow.
I'm just taking my own sweet time to catch up with all of the dramas.
I'm quite glad my internet was down for a week.
Got me hooked to watching dramas again.
I find myself isolating from the rest of the world though.

Haven't really been hanging out with the rest.
Different class times for the whole 6 weeks of Summer.
Or rather 5 weeks of it left.
5 weeks until the end of classes.
And it's time to go back to Singapore!
And Indonesia of course :)

I'll reach Singapore on the 1st of August.
Confirmed.
And going back to Indonesia on the 16th or 17th.
90% sure.

I haven't start on my essay that is due in 3 days.
Yay...
I have been procrastinating to do every single thing.

1) I haven't write the replies to the letters.
I'm sorry, I'm halfway there.
I'll send it some time soon :)

2) I wanted to gym yesterday.
Told myself I'll go today.
I improved today, I got into my exercise attire.
But I got lazy and didn't end up heading down to the gym.
I did some exercises at home though.
Sit ups!

3) Homework.
Yeah, I have to start doing them.
I feel like it's not school period you know.
My holiday mood is on.
Bah.

I think that's it.
I WILL gym tomorrow.
I'm getting better by the day.
Tomorrow, I shall see if I'm going Church.
Then, the four of us might be hanging out at KC :)
And gymgymgym.
I'll start on my essay tonight.
After I bathe and stuff.

Oh, I'm supposed to be at the Backstreet Boys concert right now.
But I rejected my sister's offer.
Was about to go out for dinner just now.
But didn't happen as well.

I don't know.

All of us caught the lazy bug.
None of us wants to go out.

It's quite disappointing actually.
I wish I am.. or rather we are like my sisters and her friends.
So spontaneous.
Even though there are lazy days.
Most of the time, my sister is out.

Okay, can't blame it.
It's life.
WE HAVE SCHOOL.
Horrible school.
Terrible classes.
Horrendous assignments.

Eh, don't take this personal.
No offense :)
I love you guyssssss.

I've decided by the way.
To at least try to do everything once in my life.
Yes, it includes crazy things like..
Skydiving, Bungee Jumping, and so on.
I don't know what else are there actually.

I really feel like going diving.
I want to go Catalina Island.

I want to go Bali just to have some really nice sceneries to look at, and to take pictures of.
I want to go Taiwan to visit it and...
I want to go Borobudur to see the temple with my cameras.
I want to go Japan to try some authentic ramen.
I want to go Korea to eat some kimchi.
I want to go China to conquer the Great Wall of China.
I want to go Thailand and Hong Kong for some shopping.
I want to go Cambodia to visit Makara, Thida, Mr Khorn and see the sunrise at Angkor Wat, again.
The list goes on.
These are just the places that I really, REALLY, want to go sometime soon, I hope.
Realized that all of the places I listed are in Asia?
I'm going to visit the places that are closer to me.
Before I start wishing that to go places like Africa, Europe, Russia..

Indonesia's so big.
I haven't been to other places.
Shouldn't we start visiting some of the places, that are well-known to the world, that actually comes from our own country?
And start from there?

I need to earn the money first.
Don't want to rely on Mommy and Daddy.

I really hope that ... will come true.
That will make my whole life perfect.

I'm going to take a nice long bath now.
And start on my work.
Byebye :)











Xoxo.

No comments: