Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I slept at 2ish AM the day before.
I woke up at 630 or rather 7 AM.
Why?
To run at the beach with Aly and Chuang.
...
Epic fail.
We jogged from the car to this end, and we walked all the way back.
Well, Chuang didn't really run.

And apparently I jog like I'm running.
Cause I always seem to be ahead.
Which is not that good since I'm going to use up all of my energy.

Bah.
HAHAHA.
Seriously, our stamina declined so badly.
We decided to do that once a week.
For the rest of our exercising plan.
I'm going to stick with my more-productive-gymming session, taekwondo and yoga.
While Aly is going to stick with her spinning and yoga!

Okay, anyway...
Since it failed.
And we ended early.
(8am - 840am, 40 minutes only!)
We decided to go for breakfast.
Gaining back all of the calories, the few calories that we lost.

We went to Urth!
I had an Egg White & Spinach Panini with my Green Tea Blended w Boba.
Aly had an egg sandwich and Chuang had some mushroom thingy w Hot Chocolate.

Wanted to skip class but I felt bad.
They said I looked pale.
But I felt fine so I insisted on going to class :)

After class, I went home, having the urge to have a simple lunch of rice, egg and asparagus.
But then Chuang gave me Ord's crispy pork rice thingy.
It was really good.
Spicy, yum.
But I didn't finish it cause I felt fat.
Hahaha.

Mualz and I didn't go Taekwondo today.
She had a pile of homework to complete.
And my knee was screwing up.
It hurts like crap whenever I bend, or rather squat.

I fell asleep soon after I decided that I wasn't going for Taekwondo.
530pm until 715pm.
I woke up as I felt vibrations.
Aly called and bbm-ed me.
I was supposed to go yoga with her and Chuang.
Class starts at 730pm.

I spent 3 minutes deciding if I should go.
I did in the end.
Yay.
It was a nice one hour of yoga.
I actually perspired.
Unlike today's morning run.

But we ate Yogurtland after that.
So kinda pointless I guess.
Hung out at Aly's cause we had to plan our weekend.

We're being SUPER spontaneous.
The story goes like this.
Eric was asking Chuang if they should go Vegas this weekend.
(Long weekend, 4th of July you see)
Chuang said okay, but they need to find people.
He bbm-ed Aly and I.
And we're like okay, sure.
So...
Just because of Eric's one simple question, the 4 of us are REALLY going Vegas this weekend.
Too fun already.

We were planning what are we going to do there.
And we've concluded that we're going to eat, and eat, and eat there.
Yes.
4 Lunches and 3 dinners.
All planned out.
Quite excited actually.

Hence the reason why Yoga, Taekwondo, Gymming and Running is in my routine this week.
!@#$
I'm going to get FAT.
After the weekend, I'm going back to eat my little portion and exercise as usual :)
Yay me.

It's going to be DAMN BLOODY hot in Vegas btw.
High: 39-41 CELSIUS.
Low: 24-25 CELSIUS.

24 - 25 is not even our afternoon here in LA.
And we are already dying from the heat.
How are we going to survive in Vegas.
Seriously!!

I'm prepared to bring my big bottle of sunblock btw.
I'm going to make sure I apply and reapply every 2 hours or something.
I'm so tanned that even I myself can't stand it anymore.
Dammmmmmmit.
I'm thinking what clothes should I pack.
Well, definitely no jeans.

Tee, tank tops, loose tops, casual dresses, flipflop, slipper.
And since we're going to eat at nice restaurants & watch shows..
I certainly have to bring dresses and heels :)
YAY.

SO EXCITING.

Okay, I'll continue later.
I NEED TO BATHE.
It's 1238AM.
I'm going to fall sick I tell you.

Byebyebye.

No comments: