Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Gym failed today.
My legs are not in the best shape today.
It's not an excuse okay!
An excuse is...
I'm sleepy so I can't do much :D

Let me see what I did today, including the exercises during Taekwondo...
I'm going to write them according to which one I did first.
I'm too lazy to sum them up :/

Taekwondo
First 10 minutes
30 push ups, 30 sit ups, 30 of some back exercise, 30 jumps over partner's legs.
Next, we did 3 sets of..
10 push ups, 10 sit ups where you lift your legs and arms, 10 squats, 10 jumps with knee coming close to your chest, 10 360degree turns and suicides.
For the last part of the class, we did sparring.
8 minutes total of sparring.

Gym
6 minutes of fast walk, not at my normal speed today and I couldn't continue cause of my leg -_-
8 minutes of the leg exercise thingy.
(My legs are getting stronger!)
Sit ups, I did a 100 or more I think.
I was just doing without counting.
Then I did leg lifts.
After that I did squats, kicks, stretches and more squats where I forced myself to stay at the lowest position.
Oh I did another like 3 minutes of fast walk at a faster pace this time round.

That's it I think.
I'm so sleepy now.
D:

I think I look kinda skinny today.
I'm quite glad.
I need to really exercise more regularly.
Stamina is decreasing like crazy!!

Aly and I have decided to exercise when we're in Vegas :D

I want to swim.
I haven't swim for a very VERY long time.

I'm going to ask Mikka if dinner's still on.
Otherwise, I'm going to bathe and sleep early.
Goodnight in advanced!
Xoxo.

No comments: