Tuesday, June 8, 2010

- 3 Wontons that Dajie made yesterday.
- Grande Caramel Macchiato, Iced.
- 2 packs of Strawberry flavored Hello Panda.
- 1 pack of Men's Bitter Chocolate flavored Pocky.
- 1 pack of Almond + Chocolate covered Pocky.
- 5 sticks of Baby Carrots.
- 1/2 a cup of my Special K Cereal.

That's my breakfast, lunch and dinner.
A lot huh.
I know, but oh well.

I had gastric during my Math Final earlier on.
But I'm too lazy to eat a proper meal today.
I don't know why.

Math Final, pretty sure I can ace that paper.
The only thing I know I'm wrong until this point of the day is a stupid mistake I did.
I drew my Ellipse horizontally when it was supposed to be vertically drawn.
But all of my vertices, foci, center and all of that were right.
I suppose.

I hope that I can get an A for everything.
Math, Philosophy are a guaranteed As.
Econs, should be no problem.
The only thing that it's killing me is my English.
Why do we have to take English seriously!
I'm getting a B average in the class now.
):

Okay, I'm going to post this first because Aly's waiting for a post.
I'll blog some random shit again later.
Xoxo.

HERE YOU GO ALYYYY.

No comments: