Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Just got back from Tea Spirit.
On the way home...
Our journey only took 20 minutes.
Blame it on Chuang.
He was trying to race me -_-
I kinda did for a while.
Then I can't be bothered because I care more about my safety and my passengers' lives than letting him know that I can drive fast.
Hahaha :)
Is it appropriate for me to say "No offense Chuang" in this situation?
If yes, then I would like to say that, and I mean it.
I just don't know when to say that sentence sometimes.

Mualz called Chuang with my phone so that it went through the Bluetooth..
And she was screaming that he's like to act cool..
And stuff like that.
It's damn funny.
You need to be in the car to actually know what happened.
THEN you'll find it hilarious.
You'll laugh your ass off.
Well, Va and I did :)
The way Mualz and Chuang communicate is just entertaining to everyone around them..
Hahahaha.
I am sure Aly and Va and everyone else agree with me.
Right Aly?
:D

I need to change, remove make up, wash my face, brush my teeth, apply lotion, apply face cream, apply pimple cream and sleep.
It's 1.41am now.
And I've been awake since 6am.
Yes.
That's 20 hours.
Almost.
I'm dying of exhaustion and I can't believe I drove so much today.

My house to Mualz's - 4 miles.
Mualz's to Va's - 5 miles.
Va's to Tea Spirit - 27 miles.
Tea Spirit to hunt for ATM - 4 miles cause we kept going around in a loop since the ATM was hidden in a corner.
ATM to Tea Spirit - 2 miles.
(Supposedly 2 miles stretched to 4 miles just because we couldn't find it. Hilarious.)
Tea Spirit to Mualz's & Mualz's to Va's - 32 miles. (27+5)
And back home was another 4 miles.

Let's do the Math now.
4 + 5 + 27 + 4 + 2 + 32 + 4 = 78 miles...

I filled my gas before fetching Mualz.
And now 1/4 of it is gone.
Yay me.

Goodnight lovelies.
Xoxo.

No comments: