Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A super picture-ish post.
Events from December to date.
I think it's in order but I'm not sure.
Anyway:

Big Bear Trip!
Pardon me for being so ugly in the pictures.
Snowboarding = no make up on.
And I look horribly obese in them:






One fine day in Church:

Pastor Ray's Christmas Dinner & Secret Santa.
My first ever celebration and gift exchange.
This was on the 23rd of December.
It was so much fun.
We actually left Pastor Ray's house like after midnight I believe:





Christmas Eve dinner at Animal:

On the actual Christmas Day.
Exchanged gifts with my sister before everyone arrive.
Well, Julian, Citra and Wilson were at our place.
Want to know what we got each other?
You'll find out in a millisecond!
& I cooked Hainanese Chicken Rice too.
And it was a super success:





Went to Vegas for New Year's Celebration.
It was quite fun actually.
Even though we stayed in the room to play games a lot.
Happy New Year?
My face is kinda red because I drank a small cup of sake.
Hehehe, I turn red so easily:














The start of the new year.
A new year, a new beginning.

Tjhai's birthday surprise:







Cynthia's birthday surprise:
















I'm too lazy to elaborate and type what I have in my head.
Going to shower and sleep right now.
I'm lacking of sleep.

Sleep deprived = not a very happy looking girl.
Especially with eye bags and stuff.

Goodnight lovelies!
Xoxo.

No comments: