Thursday, January 27, 2011

i can't believe this year is actually here.
the year where i am all alone in los angeles.
when my whole family, and i literally mean everyone, except me are in indo or singapore.
the first year where almost everyone is gathered for chinese new year.
for the previous years, it's my two sisters, and a few of my cousins who are missing from the whole crowd.
since they were still studying either in LA, or SF.

but now, everyone is back.
except me.

maybe i shouldn't have taken winter classes and went back to singapore and celebrate cny instead.
but on the bright side..
we're going to have a celebration dinner here.
and somehow i'm in charge of planning for it.

i'm still thinking which is a better idea.
cooking and eating at home, or dining out?

ideas anyone?

No comments: