Saturday, January 8, 2011


looking outside the car window on the way back to the city of angels from sin city, made my mind go to a grueling amount of work, i think i had a million and one thoughts come and go during those 2h30mins to 3h time that i was sitting at the passenger seat in front.

things that happened in 2010 came flashing in my mind and i felt mixed emotions, like any one of you would.
you might be so ecstatic that somethings happened, but you always have a downside in your year that would make you sad.
but all of that aside, i told myself not to ponder about all of those things anymore.
because that was in the past. and i know that God have a greater year, a greater 2011, filled with plans and obstacles for me to overcome.

i place my life in His hands because i know that He will give nothing but the best for me.
He is our awesome and mighty God, He is our personal savior, He gave His life up for us.
He is just so majestic and worthy of our love, praise and everything.
thank you, God, for giving up Your one and only Son to make us sinless, Jesus died on that cross for the people that He hadn't seen.
Jesus died on that cross because it was Your plan for Him to.
We are sinless because of You, and I just want to thank you with all of my heart and all.
You are so wonderful, great, and just amazing, God.
thank you God, I love you.

No comments: