Friday, June 10, 2011

I don't feel like I'm in school anymore.
It feels like I'm completely done with my finals.
When I haven't sat for one yet.

One's in 14 hours and another's on Monday.
And I haven't studied for the one that's in 14 hours.
Well, the one on Monday is speech class, so that's easy.

I am so tired.
I just want to back to Singapore and Indonesia.
And to go for my little getaways.

I just feel like staying on my bed in my little comfy room in Singapore.
And just sleep all day long.
Or get my friends to come over where we can catch up with one another.

I can't wait to go back to Indonesia after that.
So I can meet all of my friends here back there.
Such fun.
I finally can say I have plenty of friends back in Indonesia.

I can't wait for the little Thailand shopping trip with Mommy, aunts and cousins.
A pampering little retail therapy trip.

And I'm still waiting on news for the Hong Kong trip that Aly asked me about.
And I don't know if Bali's still happening.

So many things to do.
But all of those seem to be me just being in a different country to just rest.
2 months will fly by so quickly.

I somehow can't wait to return to LA already.
I am too weird to be true.

I have so many things I want to talk about.
But I don't know where to start.
And I don't know who to talk to.
Sometimes I feel like, it's just too much for the same person who have been listening to your countless rants to continue listening to you.

I don't know.
Oh well.

All is good.
Xoxo.

No comments: